Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Ah, now don't cry, my sweet," the Master whispered, seeing the tears appear as she spoke. He kissed her again and licked away the tears. "Hear. Let me help you." He then gripped her arms in his stronger, bigger fingers and made her stroke herself, touching her breasts with her own hands and then sliding down to her waist and then ass. "Like this. Show me your body. Caress it. Blow kisses at me. Then move your hips left to right," he explained, next grabbing her waist, his fingers landing on her bum, and then moving her waist left and right, then forward and backwards. "See? Its simple..."

If she could still not do the simple dance, he would be quick to retake her into his arms. "I don't want a dance anyways. I want kisses. Kiss all over my face, to show you how much you love me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As he kissed her she moaned softly, shuttering as her love for him intensified, and then again with the addition of the licking. She whimpered as he took her small arms in his hands, feeling infinitely unworthy, and blushed hard as he showed her how to to the dance. She watched intently despite her blush, desperate to get it right. She blushed a little harder when he grabbed her hips and ass and began to shake them from side to side and then back and forth.

Then she tried the dance herself, gyrating her hips slowly as she moved her hands over her small blue body. Her fingers traced circles around her erect nipples before slowly sliding now and moving to her waist, showing off her body before moving even lower grasping her own hips and moving them back and forth, moaning softly from the erotic motion, blushing dark purple as she did, wanting more than anything to be doing the dance right.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master watched as he danced, glad to see she had picked up on it so well. The sheer amount of love she seemed to have for him should have made his wary, but he was enjoying the sight of this once great danger acting so differently too much. As she continued to dance, the master's Orc cock hardened and seemed to tremble with lust. "Oh...Yes. Good girl. You're doing amazing."

Eventually he would order her to stop, telling her he did fantastic for her first dance for her Master, and he decided to reward her with a shower of wet kisses on her body. On her lips, cheeks, on her cute nose, her tiny titties, her belly button, and more kisses all over her small body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The nymph blushed at the sight of her master's erection, almost becoming entranced by it. She smiled and blushed a little more when he told her that she had one well, her eyes wet, but not with sad tears, but those of absolute joy at having made her beloved god happy. When he began to kiss her all over her body she gasped and moaned, trembling. She couldnt even look directly at him anymore, it was as if the strain was too much for her now. She loved him more than life, much much more, and he was now literally as a god to her. She trembled under his gaze and the touch of his fingers and mouth, cumming a second later just from that. she was a quivering mess on the bed beneath him, moaning in the after glow of the orgasm he had given her just from kissing her body.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Lay back, my sweet, and I shall give you the greatest gift o all." Once she did, he would begin to push his erection into her wet cunt, spreading her and letting her take the 'holy' love of her god to the full extent.