Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Orc nodded, before looking at the shaman and bowing with respect. "Thank you, my friend. If there is anything I can do to repay you for your wisdom, I will do so. Perhaps...one of my private kittens?" The Master offered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The Shaman shook his head. "I am to old to enjoy such rigors anymore. Besides, I could never take from your personal stock, I could never forgive myself, and your cats would never be happy with me, you are their master. However, if you should ever come across an enemy you wish to punish, an attractive one perhaps, I could use and assistant and personal slave of my own, of the opportunity should ever arise"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, my friend." With that, the Master would bow again, before he left to visit his nypmh. Once there, and making sure the anklet was secure on her ankle, would awaken her. "Gently hug me," he ordered her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She awoke the moment he ordered it, still dressed in her cute blue dress, still ordered to look adorable, and hugged him gently, not smiling now that she didnt have to, but still snuggling into him to make the hug seem affectionate.

"Release me! Please release me! I beg you orc! This is a prison, a hell you can not imagine!" She wept into his mind. "I will do anything orc! Anything! Name your enemy and they shall die, name your friend and they will prosper. Anything!" Though the nymph begged and pleaded, she was still and creature of evil, corrupted on her own dark powers. Whether or not she could be trusted not to just kill him as soon as she was free was up to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
?????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not too long ago, you nearly killed one of the people I hold dear. Why should I trust you? Give me one good reason why I should believe anything you say?" The Master growled. "How do I know you will not simply attack or harm those I love when I free you?!"
She kept hugging him and he could feel her trembling. "This...this isnt fair...I cant stay this way!" she said mentally. "Orc, if you dont release me from this then I really will kill you! I will kill all of you! I will destroy all you hold dear! One day orc, I will get out, and when that day comes you will wish you had released me now! So release me now!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...How about a deal? A compromise. I will see if I can set the anklet to being activated only by my voice, and by a certain word. I will also see if I can't have it only opened by my hand. If you can follow my orders obediently, wearing that anklet, but not forcing me to use it to control you three times, then I will take it off you, and never use it on you again. Agree?" the Master offered.
For a moment she said nothing, and only her fury was transmitted through the link. Then the MAster would feel a slight tingling and his attention would be drawn down to the anklet, which was being undone by a rather large centipede. He hadnt noticed it at all, in fact, it was still hard to see. She was using her magic to allow the creature to remove it and the only reason he had noticed was because of his enhanced magical senses, ones he had had not had before.

the orders he had given her were simple and he had yet to prohibit her from using her magic in any way, and the only reason she had to wait this long to try for freedom was sue to her induced sleep. All this time she had been talking to buy time, and time was almost up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You dirty whore!" The Master roared, before stomping his foot onto the insect by her. "No more magic! Never shall you cast another spell unless I order!" He screamed, glaring down at her, his anger obvious. "And to think. I was actually considering giving you a chance at freedom! I should parade you through the village, naked as the day you were born!"