Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase took May's hand and tensed as the gates opened, feeling his heart racing and pounding in his chest. "Whats going to-" Kase's question was answered as the orcs spilled into the room and surrounded them. "No!" Kase suddenly cried out, looking for a way to escape. "They will kill us! There to many!" He screamed, panic filling his head as the orcs licked their lips.

Kase suddenly sniffed something sweet in the air and moaned as he felt his nipples harden and his erection come to life. "What...what is this..." He asked weakly as May told him to breath it in. He did so, at least a little, but as the orcs removed their clothing he felt panic again. "Please sis, there has to be a way out! I cant...I cant do this! I thought that when I surrendered I wouldnt have to go through this again!" He pleaded, remembering the gang banging he had been forced to endure before.

Still, all the attention and all the dicks pointing at him was increasing his own lust, and soon his erection began to hurt. He began to rub his cheek against May's arm, unable to help himself as he became hornier then he could remember.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Calm down, Kase," May whispered. "Try to relax. It's okay. They won't hurt you, as long as you relax, and enjoy the pleasure. Just watch me. I know it's hard at first, it was hard for me two, but I was able to take it," she said, and Kase could detect the lust in her voice.

She suddenly stepped forward and began to sway her hips, hypnotizing a majority of the Orcs. She began to slowly unbutton her shirt, and slowly threw her shirt off, and swaying her large, naked breasts. "Why take the runt when you can have a real slut?" she asked, as she began to take her skirt off, which fell to the ground, revealing her wet thong. "Come on...Take me away, boys," she begged, and pulled a string on the thong, letting it fall to the ground, revealing her wet pussy. "I'm all yours..." she moaned, rubbing her clit.

This strip show probably aroused Kase, and he may or may not have realzied May was helping her. She was trying to sway a majority of the Orcs to fuck her, and not Kase. She was willing to be fucked by at least double the Orcs Kase had to deal with.

"Well...You going to strip?" an Orc asked behind Kase, as he felt an erect cock rubbing against her ass. "Nice and slow, slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase swallowed hard as he watched May strip. His dick hurt so much, he wanted her so badly his dick began to produce pre cum just from watching her. He moaned as she let the thong fall to the ground and would have charged her if he had not suddenly been brought back to the present by a husky deep voice behind him. He felt the orcs cock rub against his ass and blushed hard, trembling with fear.

But even more than that, Kase trembled with excitement as he rubbed his clothed butt against the orcs cock, moaning softly as he felt his butt cheeks play with the head. He wouldnt start stripping, mostly because it was to hard for him to get his hands under his long hair and to his back to reach the clasp for his dress while he was like this, but he moaned softly and moved his head over so that the orc might see it. He felt his dick straining against the thong and his blush only became stronger.

"Ohh...this is so wrong...but I cant...stop myself..." He moaned softly as he continued to tease the orc behind him, arching his back a little and looking beautiful against the orc, the make up and long hair adding to his elven beauty.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Orc grabbed the clasp, and pulled it letting the dress fall off of Kase. "Sexy slut," he commented, ripping the thong off of Kase, his cock now free. "Where should we start?" he moaned as three other Orcs surrounded Kase.

"Ride me," one ordered, sitting on the ground, his cock erect and pointing at the ceiling. If Kase did so, he would soon find another cock rubbing against his lips, and the other two Orcs grabbing his hands. "Rubs our cocks," one ordered, motioning at Kase's hands.

Kase could also see May, with a cock in her ass, pussy, in both hands, and in her mouth. They were doing dominating her, and many more were waiting for their turn at the blond slave.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase moaned as he felt the dress fall away and felt the thong snap off. "Ahh...I...I feel so strange..." He moaned, still rubbing his ass against the first orc. If that orc was able to resist him right there and then when he was the one being teased and was the one who had stripped Kase then he must have been a weak orc because Kase did not obey the orders given to him. He was to lost in her own internal battle to focus on the orc on the ground and stayed where he was, grinding his butt against the orc's cock and rubbing himself against him as his cock continued to produce precum.

If he was taken right there then it was likely he would simply start falling in line, taking anything that was given to him out of sheer lust, but not exactly obeying orders. Her feminine body continued to arch and rub against the first orc as he watch May get dominated and moaned as he nearly came from the sight of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh...Looks like she likes cock more!" the one rubbing his cock against Kase's ass laughed, before slowly pushing his cock into the part elf boy. He began ramming Kase's ass, slapping it as he fucked 'her' faster and harder. "Ya like that, bitch?"

The others walked over, and held their cocks just out of Kase's reach. "Do you want these, slut? Want our cocks?" one asked, slapping Kase's cheek with his, as another rubbed his cock against Kase's long, brown hair. "Beg! Come on, beg for our cocks!"

As they did this, the orc fucking Kase's ass began to pump pre cum into Kase's ass. "Let's see if we can't make you cum, just by fucking you!" he moaned as he grabbed Kase's hips and moved him up and down on his shaft.
Kase cried out as he felt the orc push into him and his arms flew out and wrapped around the orc neck as he was fucked. "Ahhh...ohhh...so deep....so deep!" He cried out, feeling the huge cock thrusting itself deeper into him. The orc held their cocks up to Kase and he moaned and whined, his own cock throbbing for release.

Suddenly, Kase was being moved up and down on the orcs huge shaft, and his arms went to the side as he was pistoned on the monsters dick. "Ahhh! Oh...g-god!" He moaned, so far out of his own mind he couldnt even think. Kase's own cock twitched and throbbed but would cum, it needed just a little direct stimulation, and as he was, Kase couldnt think to do it himself.

He felt the cock in his hair and moaned as it slid inside of his soft mane, and drove him crazy with lust. He began to weakly hump as he was pistoned, moaning and squirting precum. "Ahhh! Please!" He begged the roof as he arched his back, desperate for attention and release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Orcs laughed, and suddenly one pushed his cock down Kase's throat. "Suck it! Make me cum in your throat, slut!" the other grabbed Kase's hands and made them stroke their cocks. They then released them, expecting him to do it himself now.

As for the Orc fucking Kase's ass, he let out a loud moan before blasting a tidal wave of cum into Kase's ass. And he didn't even stop there. He returned to fucking the small boy, stretching his butthole as he fucked it, occasionally slapping Kase's butt.
Kase moaned as he felt something huge get slammed into his mouth and gagged for a few moments before he began to suck and slurp on the massive cock on his mouth. His trembling hands also began to stroke and rub the orc members as he was fucked. Suddenly, he felt a tidal wave of warmth shoot up his butt and shot a long spurt of precum onto the orc in front of him but began to shed tears since he had not actually had an orgasm.

His hands, shaking as they were, timidly stroked and rubbed as he sucked and licked the cock in his mouth. His legs werent even touching the ground anymore and trembled as they hung there, his body rocking up and down as the orc fucked his tight ass. He wants to cum so badly, just a touch would do it, just a slight caress. He humped futilely but could get no where with his actions and continued to cry softly as he serviced the orcs.

The orcs would find his ass super tight, his mouth warm and soft, and his skin smooth and slick with sweat, soft as elf skin, which meant that simply rubbing a cock anywhere on his body felt good. His quivering hips only added to his girlish appearance as he arched slightly and moaned, looking strangely beautiful despite it all.

(I have to go, see you later)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Okay. Bye))

The Orcs moaned as the other three Orcs suddenly had their orgasm as well. Two stands of cum shot down and hit Kase's dick, coating it in Orc seed, as a wave of more seed traveled down his throat, and into his mouth. This did little to stop them and they continued to fuck Kase's body.

Suddenly the one fucking Kase's mouth pulled out. "You want to cum, bitch? Huh? Want to cum from having your body fucked? Then tel us you love cock! Say it!" he ordered. Once Kase did, the man would place his large Orc foot on it, and stroked Kase's dick with it, intending on making him cum.