Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase blushed hard as May began to dress him up in make up. He groaned when she realized that any resistance would punish both of them. "Why isnt the dress enough?" He groaned as his lips were made more red and shadows added to his eyes. He also sighed at the thought of himself being the only other elven. Elves would be easy to spot, half elves maybe not as easy but still pretty easy, and if May had been here so long and couldnt tell if they had elves other than him then it was likely he was the only one...and thus not a very forgettable slave.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, look at the bright side," May said as she applied the lipstick. "Atleast you're not alone. The Master has ordered me to be with you, and be with you I shall do. So come on! Put a smile on that face! Life isn't as bad you think it would be if you know how to play your cards and work," she smiled, before kissing Kase's cheek, and then added a little make up to it. "And I'm right here to help you how to do that."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase blushed as he was kissed and smiled just a little. "Play my cards right? Has everyone gone crazy?" He said under his breath as the make up was applied. When it was all down he turned around and blushed. He looked completely like a girl now, in fact, he was starting to feel like one and had to remember he was still swinging some human/elf pipe somewhere in his dress. This was proven when he looked back at May and remembered how attractive she was. He blushed a little harder and looked down. "So...so now what?" He asked her, having no clue what came next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, I could show you around the village, or we could-"

"May, is your little sister ready?"

May quickly turned around and bowed her head. There at the doorway, was the Master, who was wearing his black battle armor at the moment, and carrying an axe of almost ridiculous size. He gave his large axe to one of his Orc brethren and began to take his armor off. "Leave," he ordered, and his warriors quickly ran off as he walked into the Harem room. "My, my, my. You do look like a little girl," he chuckled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase blushed and clenched his hands into fists, but suddenly the futility of it all struck him like a hammer on the head and he sighed and dropped his head in shame. "Y-Yes..." He said softly, blushing a bit. He backed up nervously and tried to look as non attractive as he could, but he had no clue what turned the orc off, submissive behavior? Overly happy behavior? What? he had no clue. So he just remained quite and hid slightly behind May.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop it," May whispered as he tried to hid behind her. "You'll just make him notice you more. Just act like me," she ordered. "It's time for your training. You need to grow accustom to pleasing others, especially Orcs. Let's go, both of you," the Master said, before turning around.

"Come on," May said, standing up. "Let's go, sis." She held her hand out for Kase to take, and she would have him walk by her side, after the Master. "I'm going to need you to follow my lead, okay, Kase? Many slaves make the mistake of trying to resist and fight back. It won't help...Trust me," she whispered.
Kase blushed and felt ashamed as May scolded him, and took her hand. "W-Wait...whats going to happen?" Kase whispered nervously as he followed master. "Is...is it going to hurt? And why do you have to do it? I thought you were already trained." He added, feeling a growing pit in his gut. "Is this going to hurt?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am, but as your big sister, I have to be a role model for you..." May whispered, before smiling. "It's okay. I've done this before plenty of times, so don't worry about me," she said.

Master led them to a cave, and they walked in, with Orc guards and torches lightning the way. They soon came to a large pit, with many slaves, Orcs, and other beings watching two warriors fight against one another. "Welcome to the Arenas," the Master said, and pointed at various doors.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc193...006001.jpg

"In these pits, we train slaves, watch fights, and entertain ourselves. Come on," he said, and led the two through another door.

This room had a large skylight, and there was practically no one there. He walked over to the pit, and threw a rope ladder down. "Climb down," he ordered the two, and May nodded.

"Come on," she whispered, and led her 'sister' to the rope ladder, where she climbed down first, into the large, flat, open ground. The floor was a silver, tiled floor, and was slightly cold, even thoguh the sun was shining down on it.
As Kase watched the pit from above he began to shake. "Wait...Im going to have to fight?!" He whispered to May. He sighed a little as Master explained he wouldnt, but still, training in these pits didnt seem that much better. He watched as May descended the ladder and went after her, swallowing hard and hoping he wouldnt be hurt to badly. As he landed on the floor his bare feet hit the cold ground and he shivered. "What happens here?" He asked May, looking around nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Just take deep breaths," May whispered. "Don't worry, Kase. I'm here, right by your side," she added, and held his hand as five gates began to open up around them. Each gate opened up to reveal at least a dozen male Orcs, each. They surrounded the two, and licked their lips at the sight of the two sisters.

"Its okay, Kase. Just keep taking deep breaths," May whispered. It was then that Kase would detect a sweet smell in the air, and would feel his body grow hot and bother, and the same was happening to everyone in the pit. "Just...just breath it in, it will things easier for you," May whispered, party moaning as her pussy became wet. The Orcs surrounding them soon took off all their clothing, and their large, hard, erections were seen.