Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase blushed a little, having actually hoped that he could somehow escape the consequences of his "new life". He ate for a little while longer before he was finally full and healthy. "Thank you...can I call you big sis?" He asked with a blush. Kase, having no siblings to protect or to protect him had always wanted a sister or brother, big or small to help feel more like he had a family.

Sadly, he was to strange, and since he was orphaned, had never felt what it was like to have a family. Seeing as he had no dignity or honor left at all, and since he was already in a cum covered maids dress and basically still covered in hard orc cum from head to toe, he risked asking, since none of it mattered anymore anyway.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course," May smiled. "Would you like me get some new clothes for you, or are you okay in that?" the blond asked, pointing at Kase's outfit. "Also, do you want anything to eat?" If Kase did want new clothing, May would leave, and come back in ten to fifteen minutes. "Here. I'm sorry, but Master only lets us wear girl clothes..."

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=511692

((The dress in the middle))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase smiled and rubbed his stomach. "Im good on food...I wouldnt mind new clothes but...is there a place I can wash? I feel like my hair is just one big hard slab of something coming out of my head." Kase said, trying to shake around her normally impressive shiny brown hair but only wagging it like a tail since it was hard with two day old cum.

Once he saw the dress he would sigh and nod. "I figured that much..." He said softly. "Before I change...is there anywhere I can bath at all? I mean...Im just not used to feel so...crusty." He said with a wince. Every time he moved more of the stuff seemed to chip off him. If he lived in a modern world he would feel similar to a day old crispy cream donut.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May nodded and held the purple dress in one hand, and Kase's hand in the other. "Follow me," she said, and led Kase out of the hut. The Master was nowhere to be found, as they walked, the crusty cum covered maid outfit sticking to Kase, before they found it. A large pool of warm water, with the water pouring out of a hole in the canyon wall. There were only slaves at this large pool of water, and they were currently playing and resting in the water.

The Slave Pool was one of the few places slaves could rest and relax, as the Master's law dictated it as a Slave only spot. Still, there were guards around the perimeter, who were watching the girls and boys play in the pool. "You can bathe here," May said. "Just tell me if you need something."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Um ok." KAse said with a blush as he took off his clothes and entered the warm water and began to bathe as best as he could. He had his body cleaned in a matter of minutes, and after dunking a few times made his hair soft enough to pull forward and start combing. He was rather protective of his long brown hair, he kept it long and shiny because its was the only thing he had ever been complemented on.

When Kase was younger, he had a crush on one of the village girls. Even though he tried to be polite and nice and brave when around her, she never showed any interest in him aside from one time when she complemented his long brown hair. After that he never cut it his hair, and always kept it nice and soft. But now...he didnt even have a comb or anything.

"Big sis?" He said timidly as he walked to the edge of the pool, more than a little embarrassed at being naked in front of so many people, especially her. "Can you help me clean my hair?" He asked timidly. If she said yes then he would smile and show her how, if she didnt know already. "Maybe I should just cut it short..." He said with a sigh, not know what good his hair would do him now aside from get in the way and take forever to clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May smiled and nodded her head and walked over. "You have beautiful hair," she complimented and helped clean her 'sister's' hair. When she heard Kase mention cutting his hair, she quickly advised him. "You shouldn't. The Master likes long hair, and if you cut it short you might anger him and he'll punish you...and then me," she sighed sadly as she cleaned his hair. "Master likes long hair, big breasts on girls, and girly bodies, and small cocks on boys."
Kase blushed and looked down at his own. He wasnt that small...well, to an orc he was he supposed. He also shivered at the thought of inciting personal anger from the massive orc. "So...he likes long hair...thats probably why they ended up using me then." He said sadly as he combed through his hair with his fingers. He really wished he had a comb comb, since fingers were a bad substitute.

When finally they manged to clean and straighten enough hair for Kase to look presentable he came out and dried himself as best he could before putting on the dress. He blushed as he looked down at himself. "Damn...why do I look so girly?" He wondered aloud as he saw his reflection in the pool. If he didnt know it was him he might even say he looked hot. "So big sis...what do I do now? I didnt see Master and...I cant exactly leave or anything...do you think he will notice if Im not around? I mean, he must have so many other slaves he cant possibly actually remember right?"

Kase wondered if maybe he could get really good at hiding, and just hide from Master whenever he came around, so that he wouldnt see him and wouldnt miss him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's probably because of your elven blood. Elves are notorious for long life and female bodies," May explained. "We could go to the holding pen, maybe play with the more gentle animals, rest in the garden, or just walk around the camp. The Master is away on a walk right now, and I'm sure he'll be back soon," she said. "And just for your information, the Master has good memory. There's a chance he does remember each of his own personal slaves in his harem..."
Kase bit his lip, but decided to hang onto the hiding idea. "I...I'll just follow you bug sis." He said as he stayed close to May, following her where ever. "So...what exactly am I? Im just some slave for the orcs or am I some kind of personal slave for Master?" He asked as they walked. "And are there any other half elves here? Or elf elves?" He added suddenly. He had never seen another half elf aside from himself, and elves were so rare and so unheard of that the only proof anyone he ever knew had that elves existed at all was him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Amy took Kase's hand in her own, and smiled. "Come on, sis," she said. "The Master wanted me to do something for you. Come on," she said, and led him back to the harem room. On the way she said, "We are Master's Harem. We are his slaves, and we belong to him first and foremost. Still though, there are times he lets his people and allies use us...And I don't know if there are any other Elven here. There might, but I do not know. Sorry."

They soon entered the harem room again and Amy led Kase to a mirror, and pulled out a make up kit from a pocket. "Hold still," she ordered, as she began applying make up on his lips. "These are Master's orders, Kase. Please don't fight back or I'll be punished..."