Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase cried out and screamed as he was suddenly pulled up and kissed. His scream left his mouth open for the kiss and nothing he could do would allow him to escape. He pushed against Master as hard as he could, bit to no avail. Suddenly he felt mast slapping his ass and he shuddered and closed his eyes, waiting for the moment to pass.

And then his eyes opened as pain blasted forth from his mind and completely enveloped him as his ass was fucked yet again. Kase cried into the kiss, his tongue, frightened and timid, trying to avoid his masters as he was painfully dominated. And then suddenly he heard something within his head and began to feel pleasure replace pain. He felt like he was on fire with pleasure, and everything his master was doing to him felt a hundred times better than any other orgasm he had ever had...and millions of times more shameful.

But the shame was buried under pleasure and Kase quickly became erect, his hard cock pressing lightly against Master's stomach from under the dress. He began to kiss back just a little, and humped a bit, though if that was because of his own cock or because he was trying to get more pleasure out of the ass fucking was unknown even to him.

IF this continued, he would cry out softly int his master's mouth and cum, shooting his meager human/elf seed into his own chest and stomach as well as that of his masters.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Kase shot his seed on to Master's belly, the Orc shot his seed into the boy's ass, filling him. Master pulled out of the kiss, a saliva trail between them, and looked into Kase's eyes. "You love it, don't you? Master's cock in your ass? Getting fucked as his little slut?" he asked, before pulling out, shooting cum on to Kase's clothes. "Clean it!" he ordered, dropping Kase down and pointing as his cock, and the cum that was on his belly. "Beg for my seed, then clean my cock. And lick up your damn cum, slut."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase gasped as he was dropped, still dizzy from all the pleasure, the pain, the strange sensation of warmth deep inside him, and his own orgasm. "M-Master..please master..." He said weakly. He could still taste the orc in his mouth, still feel the emptiness his cock had left behind. "Please g-give me more of your seed master..." he said weakly. He looked up at the orc and if allowed would begin to timidly lick the orcs cock.

Kase was new to all of this and still very much Kase deep down. And so he did the bare minimum he needed to do, scooping away most of the cum with his hands and trying to clean with as little tongue as possible. But the change within his mind had already started and he was already starting to get semi hard as he cleaned his master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Master suddenly forced his entire cock into Kase's mouth and began to fuck, moving in and out. "I own you, slut! You're my little girl now!" he yelled, pumping pre cum into Kase's mouth. He let otu a loud moan, before shooting his seed down the boy's throat, and then pulled out, shooting the rest on to Kase's face, hair, and clothes. "I'll see you in the morning, whore," he laughed, cleaning his cock with Kase's clothes, and used his hand rub Kase's cock.

Once the boy came, the Master would leave, leaving the boy to sleep.

((Timeskip?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase cried out as he was forced into a blow job and was suddenly being face fucked until he was forced to swallow another load of cum. That which he didnt swallow was shot all over his face and clothes. Kase, exhausted, humiliated and nearly broken completely, fell back on the pillows. As he did he felt his master wipe his cock on his clothes and shuddered as he felt a large hand close over his slick dick. His skirt gave Master perfect access and although Kase would do what he could against the pleasure, he eventually found himself moaning softly and humping up helplessly in his masters hand until he finally came with a weak cry and fell limp against the covers.

If nothing else happened, and all the other slaves left him be, he would fall asleep right there and would sleep for two days straight if not woken up by someone else.

(Sure)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Kase finally awoke, the cum had long dried into his clothes, face, and hair the other slaves were gone, leaving only him in the room. Suddenly, a voice was heard.

"Are you hungry?"

Kase would then see a sexy girl, older than him, walk in, wearing a school girl outfit. "Are you okay?" She asked, carrying a tray of various foods and a pitcher of water in her other hand. She walked over and placed the food and pitcher before Kase, and smiled at him. "I'm May, one of Master's lovers," she smiled.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=344813
Kase groaned, his whole body felt like jello, crusty, aching orc cum jello. He heard a voice address him and cowered in fear, nearly throwing up with fright as he remembered what had been there to greet him the last time he awoke. When he head the voice again and realized that it wasnt orc like, he opened his eyes slowly and saw the very sexy may walk in and place the food and water on the floor next to Kase.

Kase looked around to see if his master or any other orcs were around. When he saw none he nodded and, when it was clear that the food was for him, took something random from the plate and began to nibble on it. He felt terrible, and looked it as well, with his long hair plastered to his face by the cum.

"I...Im Kase...how long was I...asleep for?" He asked, noting the lack of people and the different time of the day. He sat on his knees, his butt being a million times to sore to sit on at the moment. He felt so weak and frail, like anything could break him, and was very fearful of everything around him, including May, though she looked so sexy he had to struggle to keep himself from getting a boner outright. There were no girls that pretty in his village.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You were asleep for two whole days," May answered. "Some of the other slaves were getting worried," she added, taking a few sips and bites from Kase's food. "Are you okay?" she asked, seeing how afraid he was, and she gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. I know how you feel. I was one of the Master's first...He's a good Orc, once you get to know him, and as long as you behave yourself. Can I get you anything else?"
Kase flinched back as she reached out to touch him but didnt pull away. "S-Sorry...But how can there be a good orc? He...look what he did to...to me..." Kase said sadly. As he spoke he became increasingly more aware of how thirsty and hungry he was and began to eat and drink more. He then began to wonder something. "Did...did he even notice that I was out for two days? I half expected to wake up...well...not to wake up where he left me. I also didnt expect to be left to sleep for so long...does he not bother us if we done leave the room?"

Kase looked hopeful for the first time since he had set out on that damned goblin hunt. If that was true then he could just stay up there and never have to endure such humiliation again. It looked like he had remained pretty undisturbed since he was still on the floor where the orc had left him. For two days just there in the middle of the floor...did anyone wonder if he had died or anything?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The Master noticed, Kase, he did, and while you slept he asked me to make sure you were in good health. I have been keeping an eye on you since two days ago," May explained. "The Master knows you needed rest, so he allowed you to sleep for so long, as he does with most new slaves. I'm sorry, but the Master visited plenty of times while you were asleep."

"He asked me to act as your own, private big sister since you're new," she added. "So you can just call me Big Sister May, or just May."