Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase awoke and found that his body was not at all rested, but aching everywhere! The reason was soon made clear to him as realized that he was still being fucked, worse then last time! He felt his body covered in orc cum, soaked into his long brown hair, and dripping off his body. He gagged as he realized he was being face fucked and tried to breath through his nose as best he could. Hes dick was partially erect due to their actions while he was asleep and a deep red crimson blush came over his face as he realized it.

He didnt struggle though, and he didnt move, he didnt do anything different then what he had done when he was unconscious except blush and begin to cry softly again. He would continue like this until something changed, but other than that, he was defeated.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It was an entire hour of fucking. Kase was, without a doubt, coated inside and out by Orc seed. One of them had even grabbed his cock and stroked it, probably making the boy cum as well. He was laid on the ground, covered in Orc seed, before a voice was heard.

"So...Did you enjoy yourself, whore?" the Master asked, walking over to the boy. "How does it feel having Orc seed in you and out?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase moaned against his will as he felt and orc start stroking his dick, slick with orc seed. He tried to fight it as much as he could, but in the flurry of pain, pleasure and humiliation he just couldnt must a proper resistance and came in the orcs hand, shaming him to no end. When at last the eternity of fucking ended he fell flat on the ground, his stomach slightly rounded with orc seed, and his ass still leaking the stuff. He looked up weakly at master, his silent tears answering for him. He pathetically crawled to the orcs feet and laid his head down there. "No more Master...please..." He begged, shattering what self respect he had and sealing his fate. He would rather be his masters slave then be subjected to such horribly long and public fuck sessions. "Please...mercy master..." He croaked past his sobs and the orc seed that filled his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master looked down at Kase, before throwing a towel to the ground. "Clean yourself up. From now on you are to address me as either Master, or as your father. I own you, slut. I will do what I want of you. Once you're clean, put this on," he added, holding up a set of clothes for Kase.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=579315

"Come on," Master ordered, picking the boy up, when he was done changing and carrying him back to his hut. "Time you to meet your sisters."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase got to his knees and began to try to clean himself of all the orc seed that covered his body, but he was drenched and the smell wouldnt come out. To add to that, he was hurting so much, his body had never hurt this much in his entire live and his ass was still leaking cum for another minute or so. His beautiful long hair was fully soaked in the stuff and no matter how he tried, he couldnt get it out, and his hair became hard from the drying seed. If given enough time, Kase would clumsily dress himself in what he was given and blush as he looked down at himself.

He cried out when he was suddenly lifted up and curled up in a protective ball. "Please...Master...my body hurts so much I feel like Im going to die." He said weakly. "Can I please rest?" He also wondered if Kase was a name he would be allowed to keep or not. IT didnt matter at the moment though, all he was searching for now was a place to curl up and die in, or at least rest until he could feel his toes again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You can rest with your fellow slaves," Master replied, as he carried Kase to the second floor, where he saw Master's bedroom, and then to the third floor. When they reached the third floor, Kase found dozens of girls and boys, some wearing clothing, but most did not. All the boys were very feminine, and the girls were all beautiful in their own way. "Say hello to your new sister, girls!" the Master yelled, and gently dropped Kase on a pillow.

There four windows, all facing in different directions. The floor was soft, and fuzzy, with pillows littering the room. Four huge beds were in the room, plenty of room for each of them to sleep, though they would have to share. "Her name is Kase, and she, like you, will be one of my slaves. Help ease her into her place as a slut," he commanded, before looking at Kase. "You have to do one more thing, then you can sleep. Give me a good night kiss," he ordered, pointing at his erect cock, whose head had suddenly appeared right in Kase's face. "Go on....Kiss it. French kiss it. Then you can sleep."
(Hunter is here?)

Kase shuddered as he was held in his masters arms and blushed when he arrived up stairs and saw all the boys and girls, some wearing girlish clothes like his own, most naked. He landed softly on a pillow and looked at the large beds and all the pillows on the floor and how soft everything was. It made his eyes heavy just thinking about it. As all the attention was drawn to him he blushed and looked away,

Kase was covered in semen and even though he had cleaned most of the visible stuff off, he still smelled heavily of the stuff and his hair was hard with it. "Im...Im not a girl." He said weakly as his master introduced him. Kase suddenly found himself face to face with Master's cock and backed up in fright. He groaned and looked up. "Please master...cant I please just rest?" He asked, having no desire to kiss a dick he knew had been up his own ass and wondering what the consequences would be for not doing it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master glared at Kase and slapped his face with his Orc cock. "YOU ARE A LITTLE GIRL! My little girl! Disagree with that again, and I'll throw you out there to be fucked again!" he roared. "Now I gave you an order. French kiss my cock! If you disobey me one more time, I'll fuck you in the ass instead!"
Kase cowered and rubbed his cheek and looked at his master's cock. "But...I...Im not..." He stuttered. But in the end he would find no compromise in the orcs eyes and closed his eyes as he brought his lips down on the cock and kissed the head, his tongue coming forward and licking it twice beneath his lips before he pulled back with a heavy blush.

He couldnt believe it, and the taste would never be forgotten. an Orc's cock had stolen his first kiss....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Suddenly the Master grabbed Kase by his hair and pulled him up, and suddenly dominated his mouth with his own. His tongue forced itself into Kase's mouth and quickly began exploring his mouth, keeping one hand on Kase's head, keeping her from pulling away from the kiss. He then used the other hand to slap Kase's ass, before he suddenly slammed his entire cock into the boy's asshole, and began fucking him hard and fast.

And now a goodnight fuck... the Master's voice whispered within his mind, before Kase felt....good. It was like all the cum within his body, turned into pure pleasure, and with every slap, and every thrust, huge tremors of pleasure rocked his body as his Master fucked him. Hunter's balls loudly slapped against the boy's ass, as he continued to dominate his mouth.