Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase blushed as he was forced to stand straight the entire time, and blushed even more when he was picked up and carried by the orcs. He would have protested, but aside from fearing for his own life, he was exhausted and his feet hurt badly from walking barefoot. As they came into the orc village, he saw the assortment of other orcs, monsters, a few humans that wore robes, and several slaves, both feminine boys and sexy women.

He blushed harder and averted his gaze. The last thing he needed was for the orcs to seem him get a hard on. Then he entered the hut and was dropped roughly on his naked rear. He began to stand up again but the orc behind him demanded he be on his knees and forced him down back down with his large foot. Kase grit his teeth and looked up at the orc before him and couldnt help but gasp.

He didnt know where to start, on the fact that he was naked, huge, or was being attended to by six slaves, who, after examining them close, he found to be mixed with boys and girls. None of them had hair as long or as shiny as his though, and none quite had the elven shine that sparked in his green eyes. Although Kase didnt really know it, he was quite the catch.

"Im not a prize! My village will come for me! They wont stand for kidnappings and crimes from FILTHY orc like you! They will raise an army to fight you! The only prize in the end will be your head!" Kase yelled. At that moment two things became painfully obvious. One was the fact that Kase had no clue who he was talking to, which could either amuse, or anger the Master. And second, he was still completely oblivious to the fact that his own village had betrayed him, a fact that the orcs could easily use to shut him up and demoralize him....unless they wanted him to continue resisting them like he was.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master glared at the boy and ordered his slaves off. "Go back to the harem room and attend to any who ask for it," he commanded, and the slaves quickly ran up the stairs. He then looked at Kase and stood up, his massive erection between his legs. "Your people sold you! Betrayed you!" he screamed, and to prove this, threw a scroll before Kase. The Orc lifted his foot off the boy, and stood guard at the door, with a few other Orcs.

The scroll, on inspection, was most definitely written by the Mayor of his village. It spoke of how they would be selling a part Elven boy to the Orcs, with a female like body, and small dick. There was even a part, just for Kase.

Serve your Master, or we all die!

"What is your name? If it is female enough, you may keep it. If it's too manly, it will have to be replaced," the Orc Master said after the realization that he was betrayed sank into Kase. "First things, first though. You must be broken in. Ass or mouth?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase shrunk back from the massive orc as he screamed at him and when the scroll was dropped before him he realized that he really had been betrayed. He held the paper limply in his hands for several moments before he balled up his fists and ripped it up. Those horrible people! Those terrible horrible people! Ever since he was a kid they had treated him badly, even though all he wanted to do was help, and now they sold him as a slave to an ORC?!

"Fuck them!" He yelled, tearing every bit of the paper up until it was practically dust. "Fuck them all! There is no way Im going to be your slave! You can go straight to hell you gad damn beast!" He screamed in powerless anger as he charged the orc with his fists raised and began to punch at him. His punches were completely ineffective if they were even allowed to land. But in reality Kase was just looking for a gallant death in "battle". IT was better then life as a slave to an orc at least.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Orc Master sighed as the boy lightly patted his stomach with 'punches.' He suddenly grabbed the boy's neck between his fingers and lifted him up. "Now I can know you're angry," he said, not chocking the boy, but holding him enough to know if he moved, he could kill the boy. "I have been betrayed before, and I have made those who did it suffer. Now, I will try to treat you well, but only if you are good. Now then. What is your name?" he growled. "And who is your Master?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tears began to flow out of Kase's eyes as he was picked up, realizing he was to weak to do anything at all. "K-Kase..." He said softly, completely limp in Master's grip. "I...I cant..." He said as he tried to think of how to answer the last question. "Im not a slave...this isnt right, I was meant for this!" Looking at his body, many orcs would disagree, but Kase had just arrived, he was unbroken and untrained. The Orcs would have to break him of his rebellious spirit if they wanted to get anything out of him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master threw Kase to the ground, where the boy would land on his back, and the Orc looked down at him. "You answered the first part correctly, so that's something. Paralisis." Suddenly Kase would feel his body feel tingly, and his body went limp. "A little Orc magic spell. It makes those not strong enough to overcome it, feel paralyzed." He then pointed down at his cock, which had a strange, see through, oil like substance on it. "This is my own, naturally created lube. It helps me fuck, and eases the pain of those I fuck. It's not perfect, but it works. For answering the first question, I will use it on you. For not answering the second, I'll be starting off with your ass!"

The Orcs around were getting aroused as their Master, crouched down and rubbed his lube covered cock against Kase's virgin hole. If Kase was strong enough, he could try breaking the spell on him and try to escape. But he was surrounded by Orcs, and three were guarding the door. If he couldn't break of the spell soon, the Master would begin pushing his giant, green, cock into the boy's ass....
Kase cried out as he was thrown to the ground and paralyzed. He tried then, as hard as he could, to break the spell as the orc neared him and began to tremble when the orc came over him and began to rub his cock against his virgin ass. "N-No..." He croaked as he tried as hard as he could to move. The orc pinned him, having to hold him still so that he could push his cock in, since Kase's meager weight would not hold him down. And just as he began to push in Kase broke the spell, but it was to late, he was pinned and the next moment he cried out in pain as Master's cock penetrated his tight hole.

"Let me go! Ow! Pull it out!" He screamed as he tried to struggle as best he could. But there was no escape for Kase, and the cock would only go deeper into him as he exhausted what remained of his strength and slowly began to give up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Master paid little attention to Kase as he pinned his arms and began to fuck Kase's ass hard and without mercy. The loud sound of his balls slapping against Kase's ass echoed throughout the hut. "This is your life now! A swirl of pain and pleasure! You will be fucked day after day, and you will love it!" the Master roared, brutally fucking his ass, stretching it. "I will dress you up as one of my wives, and you will be treated as such, forever! Maybe I'll go back to your village and let them fuck your ass, once I have broken you!" he roared as he fucked Kase's tight ass.
"No..." Kase protested weakly, but he could hardly hear the orc past his own pain. It hurt so much, stretched him so wide! He was sure he was bleeding or worse and he truly came face to face with just how weak and helpless he was, had always been. He sobbed as he was mercilessly fucked, unable to struggle anymore, still tired from his struggles, his trek and his shame. As Master continued to fuck his tight ass, Kase would cry out one last time in utter pain and then fall silent as he passed out. Where he woke up, with who and how was all up to Master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Kase awoke, his situation did not get better. One Orc, not his Master, was fucking his ass. He was an inch or two smaller, but was still quite large. Another Orc was fucking his mouth, while two more held his hands and were making Kase give them blowjobs in his sleep.

He was now outside, where the residents of the village watched as he was gangbanged. Kase could feel a sticky, war, substance on him, and he would realize he was covered in Orc seed, his hair, body, and inside his throat and ass.

He also had a pink thong on him, which was holding his cock, and was wearing a similar bra. Whether or not he was aroused by the situation, was up to him.