Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
She seemed shocked by his sudden knowledge of her when he addressed her. "You can see me?" She asked, her voice was like soft silk against the skin of his mind. She wasnt just physical beauty, she was internal beauty as well. She would then step through the bars as though she were not there. "I am...not well." she admitted softly, a tinge of sadness in her voice. "I have lost one I love..." She said even more silently.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can. I am...different than others here." He listened to her, not shocked when she walked through the bars like a ghost. To be honest he expected her to have strange gifts within her. He listened to her. "You lost someone you love? I know what that's like....I don't suppose I could help you, Miss...?" He asked, thinking maybe if he helped her she could help him or something.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No...there is nothing that anyone can do." She said sadly. She looked up at him then, right into his eyes, and asked, "Who have you lost? Did you love them very much?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah. I'm sorry..." When asked about him he sighed and answered. "Yes. My mother...I loved her, but...she did not love me like she was meant to. So I stopped loving her...A woman...Cassandra was her name. I...had to say goodbye to her. And just recently, I had to say goodbye to rest of my...family, so to speak. They're locked away. Here, just like me," he explained, before looking at her. "My name is King. Who are you?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Some call me...Venia." She said softly. "I am sorry for your loss...I have suffered the loss of only one. My only one...My husband was taken from me, stolen by a mysterious woman. She defeated him, and stole him away...and I have not seen him since." A tear made its way down her face, a sin that it should ever have appeared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A woman?" King repeated, before his eyes suddenly widened. He stood up and walked closer to the woman. He looked her over. "Was...was your husband a god?" He whispered, looking for any sign of godhood from the woman. His mind instantly thought of his sister and mother. If this was her, he had to help somehow.
"Y-Yes...he was? Why?" she asked, backing away a little. She seemed cautious of him, though that made sense, since he wasnt supposed to see her. "Why does it matter if he was a god?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I know who took your husband. And I may be able to help. You see, there is a reason my mother and I no longer love each other." King sighed and would begin to explain just who, or what he was. "I am a God Threat. I was made by the Goddess Lilian, to capture gods and goddesses, steal their power, and enslave them for the mother. I eventually rebelled against my mother, but my sister still works for her. I am trying to fight against them now and fix what chaos I have brought to the realms. I....I chose this because I fell in love with a Goddess, named Cassandra, and because I love the gods and goddesses I have....defeated like a family. Please, let me help you somehow, and let me find penance," he pleaded, falling to his knees and bowing down to her.