Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
Chicomon also leaped from Daisuke's arms to bounce on the bed with the other too Digimon.
"Yeah..." Daisuke said as he stretched and yawned loudly.

"I'm kinda tired myself..." He said turning to the hallway.
"Let's just pick a room and go with it."
Taichi Yagami looks smiling at three bouncing Digimon, "Well, ladies pick first" he said looking to Sora. Taichi was a bit disappointed that everyone could have its own bedroom, had the beds all been in the same room, he would be able to sleep close to Sora. Talk to her and... well, maybe he would get lucky. He then looked at Davis and wondered in anyone besides Davis, Sora and himself had been kidnapped.
Taichi so has a thing for Sora. Daisuke thought smiling inside.
"Or maybe some people could share rooms." Daisuke said grinning smugly.
Sora looked at the different rooms, seeing too that they were all the same. "Um... I'll stay in this one but I don't really want to be alone..." Sora said, sounding a little nervous at first. "Tai? If you don't mind could you stay with me?" Sora asked him. She wanted to be with someone she was familiar with and although Davis was a friend too, she does not know him as well as Tai. Also there was something that she had wanted to talk to Tai about alone. "Please?" She asked, looking at Tai with a smile.

Nyokimon was having a lot of fun jumping on the bed the other two were on. Without warning she lands on top of Koromon, giggling.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, if you want me too, I will do it" said Taichi, almost unable to hold a happy smile, Koromon rolled off the bed, making Nyokimon fall off him.

"Are you ok Koromon?" Taichi asked a bit worried, just born Digimon weren't strong, but Koromon just jumped two times, it was his way of saying he was fine. Then Yagami looked back at Sora, it was strange, before the three of them awoke in this strange site he was sure his feelings for her where a thing of the past. But now... something just wasn't right. He then looked at Davis "What?, we are just friends!"
Daisuke chuckled as he scooped Chibimon up.
"Have a very good night." He said as he walked across the hall to a different room figuring he would give the two some time alone.
"Yeah... We're just friends!" Sora said, smiling with a sweatdrop on her forehead, waving her hands in front of her as Davis walked into one of the other rooms. Regardless her heart did give a leap hearing that Tai would be staying with her. She looked towards Nyokimon. "Nyokimon, staying over there?"

Nyokimon was looking at the fallen Koromon. "Yeah, I think Koromon would need a friend with him right now..." She said semi-sadly, worried if he's really ok or not. "You sure you're ok Koromon?" She asked him again just to be sure.

Sora smiled. "Please be careful... You guys aren't Rookies right now." She said as she went into the room she selected, waiting for Tai.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I think he is fine" said Taichi, Koromon jumped closer to Nyokimon looking happy "And a bit too happy if you ask me" he added smiling. Then Taichi took the time and effort to take a bed from one of the empty rooms and moved it to the room Sora had pick. "All done and ready" he said sweating a bit, the beds where actually heavier than they looked; but he didn't wanted to look weak in front of Sora.
Daisuke sat on his bed in the room he picked still smiling. But as his thoughts strayed back to the events of the day it faded. He got into the bed
"Will figure it out tomorrow." Chibimon said leaping onto the bed. Daisuke nodded in response.

(Just in case you guys were waiting for me lol.)
(Do you guys want to continue to Taichi+Sora scene or move on to something else?)