Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
"I just remember I was going to go to someone birthday party... then... everything is black" said Taichi looking at Daisuke, then stared at Sora "Well, this old style outfits sure bring back memories, don't they Sora-chan? I guess I didn't go to your birthday party after all, sorry"

Looking at Sora dressed like that remembered Tai how they used to have something, yeah he still loved Sora, but why? Maybe the outfit remembered Taichi the tomboyish Sora he used to like, and not the more feminine one that ended picking Yamato (Matt)

Sora noticed how Tai was looking at her, while Davis also noticed Taichi was very interested in Sora. But Sora was with Matt now, there was no way she could try to go back with Tai, right?
-(That in bold looked a little like PP, but I can work with it ^^ I could be wrong tho)-

"I know, they do bring back some good memories..." Sora said, just now noticing that Tai was also wearing his outfit from when they were kids. Sora had liked both Tai and Matt back then, but her heart had went to Matt over time, even though she had wondered if Tai ever did have feelings for her back then, and even now. "I was heading to tennis practice when everything got dark and I woke up in this place." Holding Biyomon's egg close to her, she began to worry about their situation. "Where exactly are we do you know?" She asked both Tai and Davis, looking between the two.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Daisuke couldn't help but grin seeing Taichi's reaction to Sora. He forgot their current circumstance for a moment until Sora's question brought him back to reality.

"We're...lost in a building?" Daisuke said absentmindedly. There as a red door at the end of the hallway with a blinking button.
"Maybe that!" Daisuke exclaimed pointing to it.
Taichi smiled "Well is not like we have anything better to do" he said and went to the red door, pushed the blinking button and the door opened, in the other side there was a forest. Just typical of the digital world, things where just really weird sometimes.

"Maybe going to that forest would be a bad idea, since our Digimon haven't even hatched yet, but I'm not going to wait, I need to find out was going on" Taichi said looking at the others "But if you want to stay here until however is responsible decides to show up, I can keep you two company"

Taichi didn't look like he wanted to wait inside, but he didn't wanted to leave Sora and Davis alone...
"I'm going with you." Daisuke stated boldly. He stepped into the forest and turned back to the two.
"There's gotta be some answers out here!" He insisted turning back. He saw an apple hanging from a tree and grabbed it. He was awfully hungry for some reason. He took a bite finding it quite taste and quickly ate the apple discarding the core. The boy let out a sigh of satisfaction before he felt the Digiegg shaking in his other hand. Daisuke looked to it just in time to see it explode. In it's place a small blue digimon with a lizard like tail growing from its' head.
"Chicomon!" Daisuke said hugging the Digimon. It bounced around happily.
"Daiske!"

Behind it he saw bananas growing on the next tree. He looked up expecting to see the sky, but instead he saw large florescent lights above.
"What...we're still inside!?" He said in surprise, but there was a hint of amazement in his voice also. The room was huge encompassing the garden.

(We can have our Digimon hatch here to help the plot move. Do you want a small Digimon battle now or not?)
Taichi looked at Davis smiling, the boy remembered him how he used to be at his age. "That fruit could have been poisoned you know" he said, but since Davis didn't seen to have any bad side-effects, Taichi picked a banana, peeled it and ate a bit "Weird, tastes like candy" he said, just then his Digiegg moved a bit and hatched into a small round black Digimon with cute round ears and yellow eyes.

"Botamon, nice to see you buddy!" said Taichi and gave it the rest of the candy tasting banana.

Taichi then looked at Sora "Well, remember what Gennai said about us being linked to our Digimon? Come on Sora-chan, eat something, I am sure that will make your Digiegg hatch"
Sora followed the two into the room beyond the red door. she was amazed to see the Digital World again, but like the others, soon saw it to be an illusion. "Are we realy trapped here?" Sora sad lowly, not sure if the others heard her or not. Seeing Tai and Davis eating some of the bananas, her stomach did growl a little. Her eyes went wide as she saw their eggs hatch. "I do remember that... couldn't hurt to try right?" She said as she took one of the bananas. "Candy...? What the!?" Sora said startled as her egg glowed brightly with a pink light.

"Nyokimon! Oh... it's good to be out of that egg... Sora!" The little seedling Digimon said as she nuzzled against Sora's chest. Sora hugged back as she was happy to see her friend once more.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Awesome!" Daisuke said enthused at seeing them all have Digimon now.
"Let's see what else we can find." He said dashing through the garden. He then came to a doorway behind which was bed rooms. They were a dusty from neglect but still neatly organized nonetheless. Each had a bed, dresser, and a restroom. At the end of the hall there was a split. one side they could make out a room with a stove, presumably the kitchan. The other lead to metal stairs
"Not the fanciest place, but it'll do." Daisuke remarked.

(Had to finish establishing the place before it got boring. Think that's what killed it last time.)
*Taichi looked around "Looks that whoever kidnapped us had everything ready for our small group stay. But I wonder why the beds are rusty?" he said, then looked at Davis and Sora "It would be a suicide to keep going further, since I am pretty sure there must be some kind of guardian ahead. We should wait until our Digimon evolve further, we have food, beds, some kind of kitchen And sorry for trying to tell you what to do, is the habit.

Koromon started to jump in one of the beds, maybe he wanted to play or something?
Nyokimon smiles as she saw Koromon. "That looks like fun!" She said as she leaped down from Sora's grasp to go join Koromon's game of jumping on the bed.

"Nyokimon..." Sora said with a chuckle. "Yeah, we should try to rest up before we go any further. Who knows what is waiting for us outside." Sora agreed as she sat down on one of the beds, looking at the two bouncing digimon before looking to Tai and Davis.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions