Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
(Okay. TheBHB said he lost interest in the rp. This means Hikari\Kari is open again. Since Daisuke never really interacted with anyone else let's just reboot it. I'll try to put more action into it this time.)

Daisuke stepped into the hallway still shivering slightly. He saw many doors, but they didn't have any handles on this side. At the end he saw a red door and questioned about opening it.
*Tai climbs up the stairs, finding a bigger room where it was what it looked like a digimon egg. Somehow the thing was familiar, was that Agumon? Was he killed and so he turned into a digiegg like Angemon once did? This was getting weirder and weirder every minute...

Tai picks up the digiegg, it fells warm, he looks around and sees two doors, a RED one and a blue one, he puts the egg down and searchers his pockets, well at least the digivice is there. He points the device to the egg and nothing happens. Tai sits next to the egg, he fells hungry, when was the last time he ate something? It must have been hours ago...

He decided to keep going, there wasnt any food in the room he was anyway, so he picked the egg and opened the RED door...
(Sorry for being gone so long.)

Daisuke turned at hearing another door open. He paused for a second looking at the other spiky-haired boy.
"Tai!?" He exclaimed.
"Hey Motomiya, what´s up?" said Taichi giving out his best smile "Got any idea of what is going on?"

Daisuke noticed Taichi clothes where odd, he remembered seeing pictures of when Taichi and Hikari where younger, and the clothes Taichi was wearing where a good copy of the ones he used to wear years ago, only they fit Taichi well. Should he ask Taichi about the wardrobe change?. Plus where did he got the new goggles? He had given his original ones to him after all...
-(Can I join this one? I'd like to be Sora/Byiomon again... they don't get the respect they deserve I think lol. I'd also like to play an original here as well, bad guy type Digimon that could be a survivor from the previous raid? If not I'd like to try using Mimi/Palmon with Sora/Biyomon)-
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Marked you for Sora.)

It took Daisuke a moment to realize Taichi was now wearing goggles. He pulled his own goggles off just to make sure he still had them.
"I got no idea." he replied lost.
-(Ok, thanks ^^)-

Sora felt weird as she opened her eyes. She felt like she had been swimming in some sort of Numemon slime as she stepped out of the chamber she was in. It only took her a moment to realize she wasn't wearing anyhting.

"What... my clothes?!" She shouted in surprise, but she soon found a set of clothes, in with it a yellow with white trim shirt and blue jeans. She recognized this outfit from her younger days, but these seem bigger than they were before. Taking a rag she noticed near the clothes she dries herself of and dresses up once more, finishing with her matching hat on her head. Behind her she saw a white with pink dotted egg, a Digi-Egg.

"Is that... What happened to her...?" Sora asked aloud, but there was no one in the room to answer her. Picking up and holding the egg close she sees a door that looks like it leads out of the room. Pressing a button on the side, opening the door, she goes out into a long hallway with other doors, but no visual way of opening them. Sora starts walking down the length of the corridor, noticing a couple of the other doors open as she does.

"There's someone else here?" Sora said, surprised. "Hello! Is anyone here!!" She calls out, hoping that someone could hear her shouts.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Daisuke turned sharply at hearing another voice.
"Sora-san too?!" He ran around the corner to see Sora standing there, though in a more tomboyish attire then he was used to seeing her in.
-(Um... I probably should have asked first, but is it ok if I still use the American names and terms? Only type Im really used to ^^')-

"Davis!" She called out running towards him. She soon saw that Tai was with him as well. "Tai! I'm so glad I found you guys. Do you know what's going on here?" Sora asked the two. She also saw that Tai and Davis both were holding Digi-Eggs. "Is that Veemon and Agumon?" She asked them, worried for them as she was worried for Biyomon.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(We can go with the dub names being nicknames for them, which is sort of official in the dub anyway.)
"Yeah..." Daisuke said looking down to V-mon's egg.
"But I can't remember how on Earth I got here. Pretty much been running around lost." Daisuke said with a bit of an embarrassed grin as he replaced his goggles.
"Guess you don't remember anything either."