Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
(Well it kinda goes against the nature of the rp, but if you really don't want to play a cannon I suppose it would be okay. Just write up a generic template or something.)
(I don't want to cause a problem... but I really don't care for the remaining canons... ^^;;; I'll do a template?)

Name: Yami
Appearence: Picture[Image: Yami-166146787]
Yami was made out of leftover DNA from Hikari's clone, so she looks allot like Hikari. She was created a little later then the rest and lacks many memories since she is the clone of a clone, she was partnered with Wizardmon.

>>>

Yami couldn't remember anything, all she knew that she was lying in a room somewhere. Slowly, she opened her eyes, not moving until they adjusted to the light. Sitting up she wasn't very surprised to find herself nude, in fact she didn't really feel anything at all. There were voices coming from outside, she got up and moved towards the doorway in front of her, but something in the corner made her stop, looking over, she saw a Digi Egg, a Digi-vice and clothes. She knew they were hers. She put on the clothes and opened the case with the Digi-things. "Mine..." She whispered, holding them in her arms she walked out of the room, towards the voices, maybe they could tell her something.
The OCA
Daisuke stopped his run at hearing something inside.
"Did you hear that?" He asked Hikari.
Yami came out of the room, she blinked in surprise at the people in front of her, slowly their names came to her, ".... Dai...suki... Hi...kari...."
The OCA
Daisuke turned to see Hikari walk out of the building. He paused for a second and looked back to the first Hikari then to Yami.
"What?...but how!?" He exclaimed confused.
As Yami came closer to them, they could see that though she looked greatly like Hikari there were tin subtle differences, for instance Yami had slightly longer hair of a slightly darker shade. And her eyes were more red then pink, she didn't seem to note there surprise and held a hand out to them, cradling her things in her other arm, "I am Yami."
The OCA
"Oh...hi..." Daisuke said a bit confused now realizing that she was a different girl.

"I'm Chibimon and my partner's Daisuke!" Chibimon chimed in for him.

"I coulda said that!" Daisuke defended.
(Umm... I noticed theBHB hasn't replied... should we wait?)
The OCA
(Yeah I guess we should.)
("Rise from you grave and rescue my daughter!" And so this topic was revived)

(I am in if I can play Taichi)

*Taichi "Tai" Kamiya woke up, he was in a dark place, his head hurts, what the hell was going on? The last he remembers was going to Sora Birthday then... everything was blank. He moves around stumbling over things, trying to find a light switch, and he turns it on he notices he is wearing his old clothes from the first time he went to the digital world, only they do seem to fit him, maybe they are just bigger versions of the same clothes? But if so, how he got them and why?. He looks around, the place seems to be a destroyed lab, similar to the one that "light thing" showed him long ago in a vision, thankfully that program was no longer using Hikari body as a host, that was something he didnt like, people messing up with his sister.

*Tai notices stairs that go up, maybe he could find what the hell is going on, and if he was in the digital world, get his old pal Agumon help...