Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
Hikari sighed. "I'm gonna go read a book," she said as she got up and walked to a bookshelf located at a far corner of the room. She scanned through the selections, and came across The Story of Momotaro. "Momotaro-san! I loved this story when I was a little girl!" She picked up the book from the shelf, and opened it up.

As she read the book, the shelf started to move. Then, it spun around, revealing a hidden passageway!
"I remember that story. Him fighting those monsters kinda remind me of our adventures in the Digital World!" Daisuke said regaining his cheerfulness at the mention of the child's story.
He was a bit surprised at seeing the book shelf move.

(OOC: Got a plan for this or want me to write it?)
(OOC: You can write it.)

Hikari couldn't help but notice Daisuke's look of surprise. "Daisuke-kun? Is something wrong?" she asked. Then, she turned and saw the book shelf moving! She couldn't believe her eyes!
Daisuke's look of surprise changed to one of excitement.
"Awesome! We found another secret!" He said stepping into the path. As it went on it became stone and they soon found themselves in a cave. The exit came to be in a forest. Daisuke looked up through the trees to see Airdramon flying overhead.

"Daiske, it's the Digital World." Chicomon started before he started to glow and grow larger.
"Chicomon! Evolution! Chibimon!" The slightly larger blue Digimon jumped down to the ground.

"Looks like a little fresh air did you good." Daisuke commended happily. At a distance a smoke stack could be seen with fire coming from it from behind the tree tops.
"Hey... where's that smoke coming from?" Hikari wondered, as YukimiBotamon started to glow. "Huh? Hey, YukimiBotamon's changing!"

"YukimiBotamon! Evolution! Nyaromon!" The small white Digimon cried out as she started to change. Her body was slightly bigger, had cat ears and a tail, and her fur became a light yellowish green.

"Heh... you were right, Daisuke! This air did do them good!" Hikari commented as the two came closer and closer to the smoke.
"Want to go check it out? There must be people there!" Daisuke insited
"Follow me!" He said breaking into a run.
(Since no one is joining here do you want to try it on Hentai Groups? Sorry about asking you to come here for nothing. I thought there would be more interest here.)
(I think it's best we stopped here for right now, until more people take interest in this RP.)
(Kay, but tell me when you give up and I'll move it there.)
OOC: Can we play as original characters too? Cause one of my fav digis is Wizardmon, and no character has had him as a parter? *wants to save this RP*
The OCA