Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
The girl heard a voice echo throughout the room. Upon closer inspection, she recognized the voice. She followed the source of the voice, and squinted her eyes.
"Daisuke-kun?" she said as she tried to make out the figure that was coming closer and closer to her.
"It's me." Daisuke said quickly putting his hands on her shoulders. He felt a bit worried for her.
"Do you know where this is?" the question came out before he really meant to ask.
"No," Hikari answered. "And even if I did know, I still wouldn't know why we're here in the first place."
The girl rubbed her eyes, and blinked them over and over again. Her sight, although still somewhat blurry, started to improve. She stretched her aching legs and arms, loosening them up.
"You don't remember either..." Daisuke trailed off.
"But we can find out!" Daisuke declared. He then heard a cracking sounds and looked down to the Digitama he was holding. A blue light shone out of the cracks before the egg detonated leaving a small blue create now sat in Daisuke's arms.
"Chicomon!" Daisuke declared excited at seeing his Digimon reborn.

"Daiske-kun..." Chicomon said meekly but energetically.
Soon, Hikari's Digitama started to crack as well. Hikari looked at the egg, as a pink light shone through the cracks. The light intensified before the egg burst. After the shine died down, Hikari was holding a small, white, and cold blob in her hands. Hikari smiled, and shivered due to the creature's cold fur. "YukimiBotamon," the girl said, shivering.

"Hikari-chan!" exclaimed YukimiBotamon, excited about seeing her partner again.
"They've hatched!" Daisuke exclaimed grinning widely rubbing Chicomon to his face cheerfully. For a moment he forgot their circumstance. After a moment he looked down the hall. There were several doors like the ones they had come from, but they had no buttons or handles on this side. They were only intended to be opened from the inside. At the end of the hall there was a red door with a blinking yellow button.

"Looks like there's only one way to go." Daisuke remarked.
Hikari simply nodded in response. She went up to the door, and looked at the blinking yellow button. It was like a traffic light on the freeway.

"Well, here goes," Hikari sighed. She reached her arm out and had her fingers meet the yellow button. She pressed down on it. At first, nothing happened.

"Hmmm... there must be something wrong with that door," she said, patting YukimiBotamon's head. "Maybe it's a dud..."

As she began to turn around, there was a creaking sound. Not long after, it was followed by a soft whirring. Soon, the door started to open up, revealing a pitch black room.

"I stand corrected," Hikari said.
Daisuke looked into the dark room and took the first steps into it. After a few he felt what seemed to be a wall. But it cracked at only a touch and gave way. The cheap rotten wood crumbled revealing what appeared to be a living room, complete with a sofa and TV. As he stepped into the room the lights automatically activated showing the room to be dusty and out of use.

"How long have we been here?" Daisuke pondered out-loud.
"Who knows?" Hikari inquired. "I mean, we just woke up."

Hikari walked over to the sofa, and sat down on it. Because of all the dust that accumulated over the years, the Chosen Child started to cough. "Man... it'll be a miracle if I don't get asthma," she joked, all the while coughing.

She grabbed the remote control to the TV, and flipped it on. Hikari started to flip through the channels, but unfortunately, all she got was snowy reception. The girl frowned.

"Ugh... this TV's reception is no good," she complained.
(Marking Takuya as open as DarkChibimon isn't even answering my PMs much less posting. Anyone who wants to can claim him.)

Daisuke walked over and bopped the TV but to no result.
"Looks like the cable's out." He remarked.
"But someone has been here if they made this place. We might find some answers if we find someone outside." Daisuke continued looking around.
"That is if we can find the exit." He added embarrassed scratching the back of his head.

(Want to move the story along now?)