Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revived
(Waiting for Annoying Orange to post)
-(Srry for the delay, irl issues >.<'')-

Sora went over to Tai, looking worried now for him. "Thanks Tai... but are you alright now? You didn't hurt yourself moving that did you?" Sora asked him as she sat down on the bed he just brought in, motioning for Tai to sit and rest a moment. Sora also wanted to talk to him about his feelings for her, but wasn't sure how to exactly begin at first.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taichi sat next to Sora "Don't worry, I am ok" he said looking her all over, admiring her body for a moment. Then Taichi noticed what he had just done and got nervous "Eh... Sora-chan I..." he said blushing, he wanted to talk to her about his fellings for her, and after a brief moment he decided to start in a casual way.

"Sora, what is the last you remember before waking up in this strange place?" He asked "I remember I was going to your birthday party, but, the more I think about it, the less it makes sense. And... since I saw you here, Is like... do you think Davis is right? I mean, do you fell something for me? Cause I think I fell something for you"

-(Srry again >.<)-

Sora blushed from hearing Tai's confession to her. "I... Um..." Sora calmed herself the best she could so that she could think. "I was at my Tennis practice. I didn't really like it that it was on my birthday but as I was heading home from there, somehow I woke up here..." Sora was still blushing as she was telling it. Seeing that Tai confessed to her and making her very happy to hear it, she felt she should do the same. "Davis was right... I wasn't sure at first myself completely until now but... I also have feelings for you. Ever since our first adventure..." Sora told Tai, looking at him face to face. She was so happy to hear his confession that tears had begun to show in her eyes.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taichi blushed and without thinking, kissed Sora in the lips, then when he realized he was doing he moved away, looking nervous. "I... Sora, sorry, I just... wasn't thinking, are you mad?" He asks his heart beating faster, he looks so embarrassed that is almost funny. “This doesn't make sense, we know each other, we even where dating for a while, why I am so nervous?” he thinks. It was like the two had confessed their feelings to each other for the first time, it didn't make any sense. But as it strange at it seems, while he remembered having kissed Sora before, it was like the first time for his body.

"Sora-chan, this may sound strange, but...when I kissed you, it was like it was the first time ever I do that, despite the fact I remember doing it more than once before"

Daisuke turned to see his partner had already fallen fast asleep. The boy pulled the sheet over Chibimon to keep him warm. He looked to the ceiling as memories of the past day came back. While he usually didn't dwell on things like this for long, but to much didn't make sense. How had he gotten in that machine? And where exactly where they?
(Waiting for SOLDIER 1st Class Zack Fair to post)

He has time to change his nick but not to post here-_-
(Think he'll post at all? lol)