Join our server on Discord

Fantastic News!
Today, we had our first real meeting for the flash game competition coming up soon. The group was divided into three teams and each one is being spearheaded by one programmer and one artist.

Good news. I got the fucking position for lead artist! I'm very happy! The position is very important, so I'll be working hard to prove that I can handle managing the project.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Wootness! Show 'em what uh... little computer sprites can do!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thats great man! Dude your awesomeness rank has boosted up way past the awesomeness person on this forum (Who ever that is xD)
Huh. Well, Congratulations. Hope you do well.
Congratulations, but remember, even if it doesn't turn out to be what you had in mind, it's what you wanted.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(09-18-2009 09:52 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Congratulations, but remember, even if it doesn't turn out to be what you had in mind, it's what you wanted.

The programmer's golden phrase is in order here.
"A program will always do what you tell it to do, but never what you want it to do."
CONGRATULATIONS me hearty!! You definitely deserved that! I hope we get to see what you're working on every now and then!

-Well, at least I am! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hope tis turns out to be something that will be fruitful and lots of luck to you and the team.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds