Join our server on Discord

Nintendo DS Emulators?
I was wondering if anyone by chance have found working emulators that you can play for the Nintendo DS/Lite? I already know that the new DSi can't do emulators yet, sadly, but since I found a Nintendo DS emulator and Gameboy/Gameboy Color Emulator, which work perfectly, I've been trying to find a Gameboy Advance one, but no luck so far -.-

I did find a few Super Nintendo ones, but they don't work too good -.-''

So... does anyone know where I could find a good GBA emulator for the NDS system? ^^
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
http://www.ndsemulator.com/

What I found when I googled it.
Try looking for No$GBA v2.6a .

Best NDS emulator up to date, I played and beat all the Phoenix Wright games, two MegaMan Star Force games, two MegaMan ZX games and played Pokemon Diamond for a while there too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I've got that ones for my PC, I mostly ment ones that can be run on the NDS handheld system. I found 3 emulators so far...

ds_nesterds_03 - .nes rom converter for GBA/NDS, converts .nes to .nds or .gba. .nds command worked with all normal games, but it didn't for hacks.

lameboy - allows Gameboy and Gameboy Color games to be played on the DS, top emulator for both systems and plays wonderful on the NDS system. So far plays every normal game that I tried on it so far.

Max Overload - NDS application to play .NDS Roms on the NDS system. Not all games are compatable and some graphics errors are present, like the pause menu on Yoshi's Island DS (bg is garbled), but otherwise works perfectly.

The one I need is the one that allows .gba format to play on the NDS System, or more specifically, via Max Media Dock (Compact Flash Card) since this item, or a similar flash card, is needed to run these types of emulators.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I really cant help you specifically because Ive never used Media Dock but from what I understand you can't run GBA games off of the slot 1 of the DS you need a slot 2 device. Which unfortunately I don't think Media Dock supports.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I use the VisualBoyAdvance for a GBA. Never had problems with it yet. The No$gba plays both GBA and NDS games so if you only want one that's the one to go with, I had a few problems play some GBA games on it but they're few and far between.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know, I use that one for my GBA/GBC/GB games on my PC, and the No$gba emulator for NDS games, tho I'm attempting to make a 'Pure Form' Nintendo DS lite system. I got some new hardware I researched coming for the DS lite system so if it works I'll let you all know.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Update*

The new hardware was a success ^^ now I can emulate GB/GBC/GBA/NDS/NES and SNES on my Nintendo DS lite now! =D It wasn't easy as the slot-2 or slot-1 devices I got had literally no instructions but thankfully I had the trusty internet to assist. ^^

So I now have the 'Pure form' Nintendo DS lite I mentioned before. ^^

I don't know if I should list the items or programs I got for it yet, don't want it to look like advertising. :/
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions