Join our server on Discord

Saiyu´s Scribblethread (new pics 5.11.2009)
Try a lighter touch, with a bit more control. Take it nice and slow, don't rush it, so you can take a good look at how you're doing while you're doing it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
i´ll try, in the next pic i´ll just draw a character without any complicated light sources (like the candle) , maybe that´ll turn out right
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
a little update. flamon sleeping under a thin blanket, dreaming something not so good, poor little flamon ^^

[Image: aphb8gb6.jpg]

but its a photo this time..sorry
very very nice!
thank you ^^ (even though there are some mistakes :3)
Hey every mistake can be fixed. You shouldnt look at the small ones. Only the big ones. *smiles* I even have this problem. lines are off, wrong colors, ect. But I still try.
well i just want it to be perfect :3 (who doesn´t want it? ^^)

about youre drawings, some are crappy http://ryancruey16.deviantart.com/art/Ha...-128762236 and others are good http://ryancruey16.deviantart.com/art/Th...-125968564 i think if you would be more serious about drawing you could get better really fast, at least try it ^^

two mounths ago this http://s8.directupload.net/file/d/1933/mi4mhfwl_jpg.htm was my skill level when i didn´t copy a pic, it´s really posibble to get better ^^
(i needed about 6 hours for this pic, the sleeping flamon pic only took 1 hour)
My recomendation is to just scan your line art and color via computer.

Could you perhabs draw Feralzen?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
sure but what is "Feralzen"?

and about the pc coloring, i would need to ink the pencil drawings than scan them and after tha adjust them to actually color them the coloring would then need about 2 hours at least. to much work for this level of a picture, i´ll do that when i´m better at drawing
http://www.feralzen.webs.com/

Probably my most beloved character. Just b&w's please, I'd rather color the pics on my own. There's tons of references and info in that link, enough to get info for an entire comic if you ask me. :D

You don't need to ink the pictures if you scan it. Just adjust the brightness and contrast value (Put more brightness to get rid of scratches and lower contrast to make lines thicker, including scratches features. Ideally lower contrast as low and brightness as high as it is possible while still looking good) and that is the same thing once you play with it, expect quicker and the outcome is better. (More clean, fluent, and without any possibility of error strokes)

Focus on doing B&W first, then move on to color art after you've found a great way to make the B&W to stand out. Your lines are very solid and your art is like an uncut gem, pretty but not perfect, if you know what I mean? Doing what I said would be your first step to make your pictures from being good to becoming GREAT and that is a goal any artist should try and achieve, regardless of their experience. It is not absurd to reach for the moon, if it motivates some great original art. Also I recommend trying to use wax when you color by hand, if you have any stores that sell any wax colors without over sized tip. Albeit that's just from my personal experiences and my own preferences.

IN short; you have potential and I'd love to see more works from you especially B&W with the method I mentioned. Also, please keep on using plain paper for your drawings. Forgot the english name for that paper with the lines across it but it's the worst possible paper to use for art.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you