Join our server on Discord

How do you like your sex?/sexual preferance discussion
Everybody likes it a little rough under the right circumstances. You just gotta know how to set the mood properly for some.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
I don't like it rough. Then again, I'm never going to try. My ass is an exit only.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(01-03-2010 04:07 PM)UnknownH Wrote: So...Misty likes it rough huh? Misty's an M-girl? Or just a little bit.

Haha, just a little bit, Unknown. xD

(01-04-2010 12:55 PM)Asesino Wrote: I don't like it rough. Then again, I'm never going to try. My ass is an exit only.

LOL. My dad said that one. "My ass is an exit only". And rough sex doesn't necessarily mean anal sex, Asesino =p
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ok then.

(01-04-2010 12:55 PM)Asesino Wrote: I don't like it rough. Then again, I'm never going to try. My ass is an exit only.
Yes but you and Zach are different. I agree with you though.
Firm and shapely female bubblebutts make me want anal sex while large, round boobies make me want to take at least 40 minutes to just play with them and then start with the main course. Girls who don't have either of those turn ons for me somehow make me feel like I want to give them oral until they cry.

Can this be considered as body language? :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wanna be manhandled by a girl bigger than me! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(01-04-2010 11:39 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Firm and shapely female bubblebutts make me want anal sex while large, round boobies make me want to take at least 40 minutes to just play with them and then start with the main course.

So would this apply to me? =p
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Well, your fursona puts hourglasses to shame, so I think so! That and I generally consider I'd lose my concsiousness and will to oppose to any pretty woman with highly pronounced breasts. Such as yours.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-05-2010 07:08 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I wanna be manhandled by a girl bigger than me! X3
...You see the movie Avatar yet?

(01-05-2010 07:44 AM)Misty Wrote:
(01-04-2010 11:39 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Firm and shapely female bubblebutts make me want anal sex while large, round boobies make me want to take at least 40 minutes to just play with them and then start with the main course.

So would this apply to me? =p
Very nice DMX. And Careful Misty. Don't you already have a guy.
Oh gosh I loved that movie! I didn't see it in 3D though! *sighs* I've never been so attracted to a female alien since the Alien queen from Aliens...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers