Join our server on Discord

How do you like your sex?/sexual preferance discussion
I still say sex is like eating barbeque. It's not good unless it's messy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just imagine the guy having sex with the alien queen. He'd no doubt be covered in viscera three minutes after penetration due to someone trying to blow her apart.

It's like they have a necessity of making aliens burst in some way or another.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, if you're into grievous injury, pregnancy, oviposition, baby sex, inter-species relationships annnd melting flesh, then the Alien queen is the one for you!

Messy sex sounds really fun actually! Its cleaning up afterward that's the problem! That's why we should all break into our neighbor's houses when they're not there, sneak into their bedroom, smoof each other there, and run away.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, Ray, you're an exception to that need. All you gotta do is hump a chimney and then we all get white rain for a day or two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-05-2010 07:54 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Well, your fursona puts hourglasses to shame, so I think so! That and I generally consider I'd lose my concsiousness and will to oppose to any pretty woman with highly pronounced breasts. Such as yours.

Yay!! *runs around naked* o.o

(01-05-2010 02:49 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(01-05-2010 07:44 AM)Misty Wrote:
(01-04-2010 11:39 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Firm and shapely female bubblebutts make me want anal sex while large, round boobies make me want to take at least 40 minutes to just play with them and then start with the main course.

So would this apply to me? =p
Very nice DMX. And Careful Misty. Don't you already have a guy.

Yes, yes, I know. He knows about this, so he knows that it's just all in fun ^^
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yeah. Fun. Of course. *Presses button to hide camera in Misty's house*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...hmm...hmmm.....hmm...don't know...I like 'em all, I'd do 'em all, just because I'm exceedly curious. I mean, if someone told me to get laid with everyone on this site, and it was possible, I'd probably do it. Don't matter what your gender is, I'm a curious guy. Then again, there's the risk of contracting some form or fashion of some random STD. If that happens, I'd move to Florida, problem solved. Anywhose, I like all the choices, oh!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Maaaaarrrrrr...

Why is there a camera hiding in here!?
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
It has been proven (as much as such things can be) that the sight of well formed breasts can have an effect similar to hypnotism on the mind.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
(01-06-2010 02:34 PM)Rational passion Wrote: It has been proven (as much as such things can be) that the sight of well formed breasts can have an effect similar to hypnotism on the mind.

Totally. I think I saw that on an episode of "Manswers".
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.