Join our server on Discord

How do you like your sex?/sexual preferance discussion
Nope. Not even close. She's as strong as Renamon though. Actually stronger.
Sex is good. Do I really need to go further than that? I do, oh okay.

During sex, I can switch easily from top to bottom. Though zach prefers to be the bottom, so I'm mostly on top. I find it fun to actually lift my partner up in the middle of it, but only once he's ready for me to go at my own pace.

Despite my size and what some people would think by looking at me, I am a gentle lover. In my opinion, there's no point in doing it if you don't both enjoy yourselves.

I also enjoy both giving, and recieving oral. Mostly as foreplay, but sometimes that can be all we do.
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
Well, I don't mind what type of sex it is. At least it's good and it dosen't hurt.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(09-09-2009 09:56 AM)Asesino Wrote: I suppose my kind of sex would be less hardcore, and more loving. I would do everything I could to please the girl I was with. I dunno, I guess I'm strange for a straight guy.

Asesino, there's nothing wrong with that, at all. (:

As for me, I'm open to almost anything, but it has to be mentioned beforehand, not just doing it by surprise. Personally for me, it varies. Sometimes I like it sensual where it's slow with a lot of kissing and stuff, sometimes I like it rough.
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I actually really really really like kissing! A lot! I must be a terrible kisser though, there's no way I can look sexy when I try! I know, cuz I practiced on a mirror!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Speaking of kissing, I like when I get pressed up against something, restrained, then kissed.. that really turns me on. *blush*

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ooh! Like those scenes where one guy slams his palms against the wall on either side of a girl's head/arms, pinning her against the wall, and then kissing her?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I agree with Misty. As long as it's one on one, and we talk about it before hand. I'm willing to try just about anything. Mostly though, I tend to prefer to keep things simple. Talk dirty if I feel like it, maybe a light spank or two if I've been a "bad girl" (Or if he's been a "bad boy" :P) After that it really just depends on the mood. Sometimes I like it a bit rougher. Other times I want it really slow and easy. (Also sometimes depends on how much time we've got, or how long I've gone without :P)
One of you is gonna fall and die and I'm not cleaning it up!
(01-02-2010 03:41 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Ooh! Like those scenes where one guy slams his palms against the wall on either side of a girl's head/arms, pinning her against the wall, and then kissing her?

Yes, Ray. xD

And Kaylee, that's exactly it. (:

Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
So...Misty likes it rough huh? Misty's an M-girl? Or just a little bit.