Join our server on Discord

How do you like your sex?/sexual preferance discussion
Hot tub. Hides the sex while the jets run wild!
I'm not sure that would work very well.
I like to try new things. I'm more comfortable with my skills as a lover with other women, so I tend to do my experimenting with them long before I think about trying the same act with a man, but even in the times I've deviated from that pattern I've recieved no complaints.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
I'm very open and honest about sex. I love it! Especially when it lasts for at leat an hour. Quickies aren't as much fun, but as they say, there's a time and a place for that.

If you want specifics, well, I like it with other women (As long as I'm in some kind of relationship with them.). I don't mind playing with "toys" but I prefer a hands (or mouth) on approach.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
..lol, this thread's activity alone shows the true nature of this sites' peers. >.> Saddening really. What's more saddening, is no one mentioned anything above light spanking! What's wrong with you people!?!? >< No, but really. What happened to just loving ???
Well.. Love IS all you need. :P

I'm not into any of the kinky stuff that some people like. But I try to keep an open mind.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
I'm actually rather attracted to the tone, accent, pitch and overall sound of people's voices. If they have nice voices, I tend to like them more!

Then I imagine them screaming.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(10-11-2009 07:25 AM)Emerald Blademage Wrote: ..lol, this thread's activity alone shows the true nature of this sites' peers. >.> Saddening really. What's more saddening, is no one mentioned anything above light spanking! What's wrong with you people!?!? >< No, but really. What happened to just loving ???

Yeah. A lot of people here are saddening. That's obvious if you spend enough time here. Ha.
I believe Ray mentioned many things stranger than light spanking. Of course, I'm almost entirely certain that we're not supposed to pay attention to his ravings.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
(09-14-2009 01:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: The best female doesn't come here anymore.
I had no idea Renamon was a browser of this website.

For me, i'd have a couple of inflatable pool toys in front of a warm wood-burning fire on top of a fluffy fur rug. Thats all you need to know...to warp your minds just that little bit more.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds