Join our server on Discord

How do you like your sex?/sexual preferance discussion
Backlasher... that was amazing...
I think I just jumped off a bridge, it's a shame I lived. Now then, I have no clue. Slow and lovin-WHY AM I RESPONDING TO THI-WHY DID I -READ- THIS FOR THAT MATTER!?
You read this in case there's some sort of all-DaD orgy some day, and whoever causes the most orgasms is declared the winner of a brand new car filled with money and jello.

It's more likely than you think.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
But does there have to be jello? I'd be fine with just the money. I guess if you have a fetish that involves jello, it would perfect though. ^^' And let us not question the feasibility of an all-DaD orgy because if it does happen, then it will be a spontaneous occurance like pretty much everything that happens here. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
The jello will come in the little plastic containers, of course. If you don't want to eat the jello, you can just donate it to the homeless. You know, look like a humanitarian.
That would be impossible as there are very few females here and I refuse to be part of it. The best female doesn't come here anymore.
But I will film it and blur your faces for a cut of the money from the sell of it.
You could just squint real hard and pretend it's a vagina.
*raises hand* I like jello.

And I will use the orgy as a means to summon the great god of sex, D'Nom'Yar!! And then there will be candy.

Alternately, I'd like my sex in a movie theater, in the dark, at the very back and very corner of the theater, while everyone's watching a horror movie. We would be very silent. Or try. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I like candy....well, actually, I like jello too, but I wouldn't want my money in it, so thanks for clearing that up for me, Asesino. ^^ I feel like I gave jello the short end of the stick so I must apologize to all those people who make the jello and the people enjoy it. I am sorry. =3 But, yeah. Yay! CANDY!! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(09-14-2009 08:44 PM)Asesino Wrote: You could just squint real hard and pretend it's a vagina.
No. I don't compromise with genitals. Or I wouldn't if I was near any but my own.
Uh.. well, I guess we're going to have to find some more vaginas then. .. I mean women.