Join our server on Discord

Happiness at Last
But in that case, in a basket of apples, wouldn't the banana be the tangerine then?

Sorry. I'm glad that you got your internet back Masqueraaaaaade!

all i ever wanted was the world.

don´t die *sob*
hold on until true happiness comes *hug*
You can overcome insanity with cuteness....just believe.
(09-13-2009 07:09 AM)MP2E Wrote:
(09-13-2009 06:52 AM)MagiTek Wrote: That too shall be taken away, just give it time.

If you want to think like that then you might as well say this.

"Your life will end sooner than expected, Your pets will dies within a time frame of three to four weeks, Your parent will kill you in your sleep making my first statement true, And your ugly give up in life and kill yourself."

You shouldnt think to down on things. Because in the end it will save you your time of doubt while you had time of fun the first 40 years of your life. (Depending on where you live. I dont know much of the life expectancy)

It's good that you got your internet. Enjoy it bud.

TRULY!? I never knew that...
Anyways, I wasn't being serious, but eventually his internet WILL die.
*runs away from masq's house* Kekekekeke! *looks back at the cut internet cord* I rock, I simply rock. ^^
FAIL. Look who is still online. I should have known you were just messing with me. ^^ You could just steal my modem, right? Oops, I shouldn't have said that...O.o lol
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(09-14-2009 05:47 AM)Masquerade Wrote: FAIL. Look who is still online. I should have known you were just messing with me. ^^ You could just steal my modem, right? Oops, I shouldn't have said that...O.o lol
She pwned her own internet connection. xD
(09-13-2009 11:27 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Bah, in a forum full of abnormals, would wouldn't a normie be the abnormal one? XD
Some go all the way around the loop and break it so they are weird.

(09-14-2009 04:27 AM)Mian Wrote: But in that case, in a basket of apples, wouldn't the banana be the tangerine then?
No, in a basket of fruit, the riceball would be it.
I don't know if I should ask this or not, but what the hell. Was that a Fruits Basket reference, perchance, UnknownH?? =3 Because if it was, you are awesome! X3

The OCA
Thank you. I haven't seen the series but I gleamed that from a review of it.
You should know I make references to see if people get them.
H's sexy that way. Rawr.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yaaaay!~~ I'm so excited! I got UnknownH's reference! That's gotta be worth something...right?? ^^'

The OCA