Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which RPG would you want revived?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon Protectors
50.00%
1 50.00%
Digimon Revived
0%
0 0%
A completely new one.
0%
0 0%
None, all of your RPGs are sad.
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Digimon RPG
Well if I were to remake one of my old RPGs, which would you like.

Digimon Protectors: The four Digital Worlds have merged. But the Dark World\Ocean\whatever has invaded the new Digital World. The Chosen Children (Digidestined) and Tamers are assembled to defeat the threats imposed.

It failed on it's first two runs I suppose because the story ran to slow at times, and lack of implementing a way to organize new characters to get into the game after they left for the Digital World.

Digimon Revived: The players play clones of the characters from the various Digimon series. The clones have the memories of said characters and are not initially aware they are clones.

I had only recently started this one before the forum got nuked and lost a years worth of posts. The fact that we're playing the clones of the characters does help justify not all of the character being present.

The basic idea for this one is that it is set in the future after some sort of cataclysmic event in the Digital World. I still was debating on what their opponents would be. Any ideas?
Or maybe no one cares lol.
Both sound like pretty good ideas, but I think the whole making the digidestined our only characters seems a bit old. Wanna help me work on my rp idea?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well I wanted to make an RP where you could be the show characters just because they're wern't any. But I'll join that rp when it opens to. As for these to I'll open them so people can join but won't start them unless I get at least a few players.
Oops. didn't read those options carefully. Sorry bout that. 0.0'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions