Join our server on Discord

just a few more for the road...
UPDATE:

I made it. 19 hours STRAIGHT, the van only being shut off ONCE in that entire 19 hours. We got pulled over in Alabama(gotta admit, the cop was nice enough), and got lost TWICE in Georgia. First outside Atlanta, and again outside of Athens. Georgia sucks.

The van tried to die on us in Vicksburg, Mississippi, prompting us to push it the rest of the way(figuratively). She didn't even get shut off for refueling.

I drank six Java Monsters(Mean Bean and Moca Loca, w00t!) and...pretty much subsisted off of Corn Nuts and beef jerky.

The fun part is, I gotta do it again at the end of October to get my car and bring it back.

WOOP DE FUCKING DOO.

I took some pictures of the road, I'll post them later. My back is killing me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(08-30-2009 12:36 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Well, the trip hit a snag. The van's running wonky....when it DOES want to run. I almost got stranded at my brother's house today.

So, I gotta wait a few more days for my dad's Social Security check to come in, so we can diagnose what the FUCK is going wrong with that engine. It sure as shit can't run for 15 hours straight.

So, relax Crim. I'll be in the city for a few more days. Quit whining.

Yea!

(09-05-2009 05:55 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: UPDATE:

I made it. 19 hours STRAIGHT, the van only being shut off ONCE in that entire 19 hours. We got pulled over in Alabama(gotta admit, the cop was nice enough), and got lost TWICE in Georgia. First outside Atlanta, and again outside of Athens. Georgia sucks.

The van tried to die on us in Vicksburg, Mississippi, prompting us to push it the rest of the way(figuratively). She didn't even get shut off for refueling.

I drank six Java Monsters(Mean Bean and Moca Loca, w00t!) and...pretty much subsisted off of Corn Nuts and beef jerky.

The fun part is, I gotta do it again at the end of October to get my car and bring it back.

WOOP DE FUCKING DOO.

damn, Damn, DAMN!
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Nicely done. I'm not sure I would have been ballsy enough to hit the road for that long when you knew it wasn't running right. Kudos to you.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade

WOOP DE FUCKING DOO.

And I'm sure Georgia thinks you suck also... if it could think...
Either way, I agree, I hate where I live. I can't wait to go to Germany or back to Illinois.
(09-06-2009 04:23 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Nicely done. I'm not sure I would have been ballsy enough to hit the road for that long when you knew it wasn't running right. Kudos to you.

It really wasn't balls. I HAD to get out. The landlord was getting pissed off(He wants to sue, for us leaving, despite the fact we already had the eviction judgement), and it was either push the van to make it there, or end up living in it.

Well, my first day out here in the sticks(the first day I wasn't asleep).

This place sucks. Sure, cigarettes are two bucks cheaper, the scenery is beautiful, and all that good crap, but it still sucks. More on that later.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I could see why you might say that. But there are worse states. They're down and to the left of us. Or to the left and up. Or Kansas. heh heh
I kid though.

WOOP DE FUCKING DOO.

True, one could get lost easy in Atlanta, but try the Griffin Walmart, A.K.A. the Walmart Labyrinth, that's a maze lol. (Just finished remodel of it and even I don't know where everything is yet -.-)

On a good note, good to see things are working out to say the least in regard that you don't have to deal with that guy anymore after things settle down...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hope you have a safe move and enjoy... *wags*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator