Join our server on Discord

Werewolf on Campus (private for Lonely wolf
When Alice opened the door Casey caught whiff of her scent she still smelled good enough to eat his eyes had a hungry look in them. Then he blushed when he saw Alice and looked away and composed himself for a second. "Sorry about disturbing you so early in the morning. But I've been seeing you around campus and wondered if you would like to get something for breakfast? he asked as his hand began to act up his nails started to become claws. He quickly placed the paw around his and relaxed his breathing as the hand turned normal. He couldn't understand why was beginning to transform. That hasn't happened to him in a long were he couldn't control the transformation. He knew that if a werewolf found their true mate they would be drawn to her after the first bite but he wasn't even sure if he did scratch her cheek.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The cream wolfess stood in silence as her sensitive nose picked his familiar scent, seems like she met him before. "...Please wait here..." Alice said as shut the door to give her a time to wear a proper clothes to cover her half naked body, and store the futon.

After a while, she return and opens the door. "...Please come in..." She said softly, offering Casey to enter the house. "It seems you meet me before somewhere in the college...but I can't recall that I met you..." She took the sitting cushion from the closet and place it on the floor near the table. "You're probably the first guy coming here to have a visit...May I know your name...? Alice asked, smiling with a medical plaster attached on her cheek which to cover the small scratch she received last night from the fierce werewolf.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Casey smiled when the door was open the second time and followed the wolfess in. "Thanks for seeing me," he said, while he took one of the other sitting cushions. He wondered if she was of Chinese or Japanese decent. "I have just been admiring you from afar," he admitted when she said she didn't remember where she saw him. "Thank you for that honor, and my name is Casey and yours is?" he asked.

"Um if you don't mind me asking... are you Chinese or Japanese?" he asked curiously about her heritage. "The only reason I ask is because of how we're setting at the moment," he stated feeling like such a dork at the moment. He was always much more confident in his werewolf form but at the moment he couldn't show her if ever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Everyone is admiring me silently, including lecturers because of my intelligent level..." The wolfess said as took a cushion and take a seat on it facing Casey before bowing her head politely. "My name is Alice...a final-year student in Arts...Nice to meet you, Casey..." She replied solemnly.

"Actually, I'm born in Japan and stay there for entire life before I move here to further my study...So, I absorb the culture in my daily practice.." Alice recalled of her beautiful hometown for one last time before moving here, but she also wished to return back home. "There's a huge difference in Chinese and Japanese culture, even though we see their writings are quite similar with each other...You'll understand if you read more facts on both cultures..." She explained as raise a wonderful smile without worried about an ugly scratch on her cheek. It does not affect her personality even the others especially males look the medical plaster as a tool to hide the ugly.

"Uhmm...May I know your reason for coming here, Casey...?" She might intend to forget especially when she's on the mood to return back to sleep.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Casey smiled some realized just how smart Alice is and who everyone on campus was talking about. "So your the local celebrity on campus. Well I am taking Culinary Arts," he replied with a slight blush on his cheeks. "I know what your thinking Cooking is more of a girls thing than guys but it is something I love," he said truly believing that why he couldn't easily get a date most of the time since most girls saw him as a pansy.

The human nodded knowing there were difference the Chinese and Japan cultures, yet not the extent of it. "I knew that but never thought there was that much difference between the two," he commented. He noticed some medical plaster on her check and didn't say anything. He also noticed that she looked very striking and blushed and looked away. He could tell she was a woman in every sense of the word. Yet he decided to press his luck and see if she believed she saw a werewolf last night, "Did you cut yourself or something the other day? He asked still blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice blushed a little from Casey's comment. "Well...Not really...People like me not because I'm genius. This is because I help them with their assignments and even teach them the subject they don't understand. I want other students to pass with flying colors and graduate together." She said. "That kind of thought never went through my mind. Cooking is for everyone, whether it's for girl or guy. My late parents and my little brother loves to cook their own meals and even share the meal together. I also love cooking, especially Japanese dishes." She still remember the day she with her late family, eating their own-cooked meal and sharing before giving comments so that they can improve for their next cooking lesson.

"One of the elements to recognize between Japanese and Chinese culture is their cooking style, but you must have a very good tastebuds to identify." Alice added before perked her ears up as Casey mention about the medical plaster on her cheek. She was worried that Casey will well everyone and hunt the werewolf. "Uhmm...Please don't tell anyone what I have to say..." She said nervously. "..I..I met werewolf last night...He tried to eat me and leave a scratch on my cheek...But thanks to certain flower, I able to escape but I'm really pity seeing the werewolf's nose bleeding..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds