Join our server on Discord

Your SAT scores will suck!
Unless you listen to certain bands maybe.

Here's some more help some may not listen too.

http://thegrip.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/...listen-to/

In short;

Lil' Wayne means your scores suck.

Bands that you might think toke a lot seems to have good scores.

And of course, Classical music will make you smart, but who will like you when you make them listen to it.
There were a few surprises there. I can't believe Dave Matthews Band and Phish listeners (potheads) did so well. I know a couple of punk bands to which I listen that would probably be close to classical due to their big words, but it's just a theory. I scored higher than the average Beethoven listener.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*Laughs maniacally at "Gospel"*

I scored over 1300 on my SATs. Never understood what it meant, though.

I have the entire Beethoven composition on my iPod. It helps when I'm working on something and I don't want to listen to the riff-raff in class.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(08-28-2009 01:25 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And of course, Classical music will make you smart, but who will like you when you make them listen to it.
Other people who like that musical genre?

I don't think it's fair to judge people's intelligence on what music they listen to, it's much more accurate to simply test their general knowledge.
I am willing to accept that music amongst other media can be factors leading to deteriorating intelligence, however.

I have a friend who got straight As in his GCSEs, dispite spending his free time watching Disney channel and listening to Hannah Montana songs. Oh, and he's straight apparently in case you were wondering.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, nice to see people saw this topic. Anyway, I know right Wise? Tokers do well. And yeah. Of course you did.
Straight guy? Huh. So he's a perv maybe? And I may just have used that for jokes about certain groups.
No everyone go look at the topic I made a week or two ago.