Join our server on Discord

Boyfriends family. private for me and Katana
Casey was young male tiger that was fifteen years old. He was just a typical teenage boy. He had a girlfriend who was fifteen as well. Everything seemed just perfect for young boy or so it seemed yet today he he had a worried expression on his feline muzzle. They were sitting on the bus heading towards the final stop towards his stop near his house. They always spent time at her house instead of his since his family are nudist including himself. He was worried how she would react about the fact that him and his family preferred going in the buff. "We could can still walk to your house of you want?" he asked nervously , since her house was just to and half blocks away.

Jasmine a seventeen year old herm dragoness and was waiting for her brother and his girlfriend in a convertible at the stop. She just got out of her college class that she was taking at the local community college. She also wanted to get to know her brother's little friend who he always talked about lately. She understood how much it meant to him for them to go around in their undies while she was there or until she was used to the idea of being nude around them as well.

As the bus stopped he saw his sister's convertible and sighed in defeat. "Okay lets go to my place," he said knowing just how much she wanted to meet his exotic family since he was adopted and so were the rest of his siblings. He got up and started walking off the bus with his girl.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mel who was a bunny and fifteen years old like Casey as she walked ot the car with him. She had always wanted to meet Casey's family as he had met hers and they seem to think alright of him. He had told her his family might be a bit strange but that was ok to her. She got along good with Casey and his sister so why should his mom or dad be any different?

"Dont look so down we're just meeting your parents you make it look like you got some kind of life prision sentence." she said trying to cheer him up.
Casey smiled weakly it well tectonically their was really that strange about his family, except the fact they went around nude in their own house. "Um maybe depends on how you think about it," he he said looking away he broke up with a beautiful vixen at thirteen because she thought since his family were nudist they were also screwing each other. "Hey sis how are you?" he asked walking over to the dragoness.

Jasmine smiled as she looked at the cute couple as they walked over. "yeah I am good I decided to pick you up you two love birds," she smiled while looking the young bunny over. "So have you told her yet?" she asked with a chuckle.

Casey gulped as he blushed and looked away not saying a word. "Um uh kinda... uh not really...," he said looking at the ground, "but I was going to tell her."

Jasmine chuckles some again knowing her brother well and shakes her knowing that he wasn't going to, "Let me tell her and yes I do think it is for the best," she said smiling. She then looked over a Mel, "Before I tell you about our family secret I got a question for you. What does sexuality means to you and since lips are sexual organs since kiss with them right so we should cover them up right?" she asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz