Join our server on Discord

6th year highschool!
I just wanted to inform you wonderful peoples that I'm not gonna be around as much as I have. School starts tomorrow (Thursday), and, well, I really have to dig my spurs in and work hard for a high grade. This means that I'll be forced to... *shudders and pales at the thought* severely cut down on my internet time and study more. My parents think I'm useless and a burden, no matter what I do, so I want to prove them wrong by getting ridiculously high scores in my leaving certificate exam this year.

So... uhm, if any of my roleplay characters end up slowing a game down, please feel free to static him/her/them in a heartbeat, and I'll just do what I can to catch up. Thanks for the good times!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Don't worry Ray. I got ya covered. *Sets up artificial mix of Joker + Coyote Hybrid* That ought to sustain your madness for a long- *Hybrid blows up* Crap, too much madness.

Be safe, I'll be sure to give you summaries if you get lost.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Go prove your parents wrong, Ray, especially that part where they said they weren't really your parents and they just found you in a department store urinal.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You know, I'll never forget why you're my friend Wise. Anyway, So Ray is in 6th grade?
Good luck with your study, and don't fool around, Ray! XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hey, hey, hey, me too! Let's work crazy hard, m'kay Ray?

Although, my parents shower me with love and affection, so maybe i'll leave the hard work to you, and go to the zoo or something.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I never knew that this was why I hadn't seen you... sorry. x.x I wish you luck. For me, school starts on the 9th. Then again I go to college.
So it's universal "Seniors need to Graduate" era at DaD nice.... including me.... crap.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Oddly, I have a tech school semester left as well but that is of coincidence really.
Aww, thanks Boss! That's a reaaaally big help!

Shucks, I knew I was more of a dumpster baby than a urinal one! I SHALL PROVE THEM WRONG SO HARD THEY'LL START DOUBTING MY EXISTENCE!!

Correction, 6th year high school! -Again! I had to repeat no matter what score I got on my last exam because I'm not an EU student yet. I think I explained it before. If not, I wouldn't mind explaining now! XD

Thanks Faiz! There's no fooling around this year! I have no choice! XD

Well I SHOULD be in college right now, but because I'm not an EU student, I have to pay a lump sum of money. EU students pay a 25 Euro registry for some community colleges, that covers one year. I have to pay 1000 Euros AND a 25 Euro registry fee. In regular colleges, they pay 1000 Euros, I pay 6000 Euros. In universities, they pay 6000, I pay 12,000. We sort of lack the money for that, so... yeah. I repeated. I have to stay in school for my student visa to keep me here, or they'll deport me to wherever again. XD

Well good luck muh brotha!! *hugs* You work hard, I work hard!

No H, it is FATE. We are meant to be!! XD

Also, an update. Second week of school, and I'm struggling like a baby in the sea! I'm taking three more subjects than everyone else. The teachers all know me and are relatively fond of me, so they all pressure me to do better. I'm taking a higher level of math this year than I did last year, and its a little difficult for me to follow. I have to write a 1800 word essay for my special research topic in History, on Martin Luther king. I have to understand and know Shakespeare's King Lear in one year, when it took two years to learn Macbeth, and King Lear is much longer than Macbeth. And then I have to familiarize myself with eight poets, and memorize and interpret six poems from each of them. There's also a bunch of projects that are being piled onto me in Links class (I think its called Career Tech in America), I have to make a Curriculum Vitae (I finished that in a few hours), an enterprise/action plan (struggling with that), a career investigation (halfway done with that) and I have to make up a diary of work experience (because I had none), worth five days. I think I'm spreading myself thin, cuz school never affected my activity here before.

I suppose I just wanted to say I missed you guys?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers