Join our server on Discord

The Mary-Sue litmus test
Beats me, so basically the test is to find out wheither you have a 'real' character or an overpowered mess of destruction, *Fighting off a ninja with one hand, a pirate with the other, and Superman with his foot* I'd say I'm pretty balanced.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Is that Batman you're face-smacking with your tail?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think it's safe to say that no one here really cares if they have a Mary Sue or not.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Why should they? We're all an awesome bunch of furries. That test isn't for furries, it's for fictional characters trapped in the exclussive box for humans who have never seen fire come out of somebody's nostrils.

We're outside of the box. :3!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not all of us mind you. I will turn into a half-animal form but this is due to genetic research, my childhood going up watch TMNT, looney tunes and playing Sonic the Hedgehog.

Besides, most favorite main characters are like this. I know. Zephyr took this test and tested many famous characters.
Bah, this doesn't count characters that hail from hardcore DBZ-level stories! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Zilligatyx has claimed a 20??? Damn.... I though he would do worse...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I scored a 19 with my main character.

It's not really so much about balance, but how abundant/lacking in cliché your character/s is/are, and also how much the character represents who you are or would like to be.

If your character is unnaturally powerful, notable, skilled, unusual, magnetic, charismatic, or remarkable in multiple ways, then expect a high score. It's not a bad thing to score high; it's just an indication that some aspects of your characters could afford to be pared down to be palatable for more people if you were to write about them.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Kyu got a 91? Whhhhhaaaattt?! lol. Dude I took a different one and got 194 XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
most awesome characters are Mary Sues anyway, such as Jason Vorhees (unknown spelling, i don't watch the movies), Master Chief, heck even the Ninja Turtles probably are.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds