Join our server on Discord

new digimon rp.
I'm planning on starting yet another digimon rp. Maybe I'll restart my old one now that I know where I went wrong. Or I might go with a whole new idea. Any suggestions?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
how about a vampmon (vampire digimon) kingdom is ruling over most of the digital world, a small clan of digimon vampmon hunters decide to put the end of the rain of terror that the vampmon caused to the digital world?
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
A long time ago, I tried to do a Digimon RP where the Digital World went through some massive changes due to it being forced outside of time and the data comprising it came from all time periods with computer tech, not just the present. I tried to do a good digidestined versus evil digidestined story with characters from different periods from the past to the far future. It didn't work out too well, mostly due to me not having GM'ed a game before and therefore not knowing how to drive the story forward.

But if you want to take this idea and run with it as your own, be my guest, you'll probably do a better job than I did.
i'll be one to join when you get it ready.
I was thinking about making it about a new generation of digidestined having to save the world from the older digidestined, who become evil from all the power they gained over the years, resulting in some of them dieing due to trying to stop the evil ones. But I wanna take a vote on who should be evil, who should be dead, and who should e the mysterious old people that will be like genei for the new people. Please pm me with your opinions for this.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sounds....Interesting? Now can a destined not have a digimon? xD I am so curious on this one!
hmmm.....I don't see why not.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(08-20-2009 08:38 PM)Salem A. Delgado Wrote: I'm planning on starting yet another digimon rp. Maybe I'll restart my old one now that I know where I went wrong. Or I might go with a whole new idea. Any suggestions?

I don't think there was a failure of your last RP; the forum just imploded leaving us with no record or traces of the epic of what we had.

(08-21-2009 04:33 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: how about a vampmon (vampire digimon) kingdom is ruling over most of the digital world, a small clan of digimon vampmon hunters decide to put the end of the rain of terror that the vampmon caused to the digital world?

What the Hell is up with this generation and vampires? I mean seriously! Damn, lol.

Nothing against you, just ironic to me.

(09-15-2009 08:00 PM)Salem A. Delgado Wrote: I was thinking about making it about a new generation of digidestined having to save the world from the older digidestined, who become evil from all the power they gained over the years, resulting in some of them dieing due to trying to stop the evil ones. But I wanna take a vote on who should be evil, who should be dead, and who should e the mysterious old people that will be like genei for the new people. Please pm me with your opinions for this.

Let it be known that I am recycling my Gennai-esque character that was getting off the ground when aforementioned implosion happened.

I also agree that those dead/alive/altered should be discussed first.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Reyna and I would be glad to join in. Either as Anti-Heros, or maniacal villains. Y'know, whatever's needed.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'll be a freelancer. A person who is a trained assassin has good fighting skills against things stronger then the digimon. So....I help the hero's out!