Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Movie
There apears to be a digimon savers movie out there... http://www.Digimon-Movie.com/ It in Japanese so we need a translator :P
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I have no idea on whether or not,the movie will come to America.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Actually, I have this movie, and its subtitled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah it been out a while now. It's called Digimon Savers Ultimate Power! Burst Mode Invoke!, it was released the end of '06.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah you didn't know that? It was out half way through the series.
I just found this season on my tv :P never botherd looking till now lol
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(08-20-2009 01:16 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah you didn't know that? It was out half way through the series.
Thats probably why he didn't know, usually the movie is released after the original source is. That's like releasing Return of the King, 2 months before Tolkien finished the book.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(08-26-2009 04:42 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Thats probably why he didn't know, usually the movie is released after the original source is. That's like releasing Return of the King, 2 months before Tolkien finished the book.

No, your connection is completely irrelevant. The digimon movies take place outside the timelines of the show, unlike the Rings books, so you aren't telling a part of the story that isn't supposed to be there. And they have been released at all different times, and seasons.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
i wasn't refering to plot, it's just the way it's mainly worked from my perspective.
Movies follow the cartoons/books/ect, they aren't really released during the series as alot of people (Like me) mightn't know they exist and this will risk the sales.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, Often times Japan will make at least two movies.
Take Japanese Power Rangers. Sentai often times does 2 movies. One about the current series then one as a team up special with the previous season's rangers.
The first might come around the time the team gets the new extra ranger while the second may usually come after they get the power up.