Join our server on Discord

What if Digimon had been an adult anime?
In western culture K-18 basicly means...well, lets not even go therelol

A Japanese "adult" anime made by Toei Animation would probobly be split somewhere around 50-50, where the first 50 is the "light side" and the other 50 is the "dark side" This is a usual Japanese pattern. The light side would be over the top happy. You would probobly have 12-year old or younger kids adveturing with there Digimon in both the real and the Digital world. At the worst some of them might actually get hit on the head and a bit insulted, but thats it. And like at the end of Digimon Adventure 02 episodes they would always after the end of an episode go for icecream(or whats the freaky candy they eat in those episodes:D)

Then somewhere in the middle beging the dark side, when the kids go to the Digital World to find there lost parthner(as in Tamers)or the Digital world comes to there world(as in Savers and Adventure)

In any case, at this point it all turns REAL CREEPY! You must remember;the Japanese are the ones who brought us both anime AND Unit 731, so i can easily imagine how creepy an anime would be, where Toei would be allowed to "go wild" For example both anime and game being aired online, so no fear of breaking cencorship laws.

Too dark, too hideous to even imagine with my "innocent" western mind:-/ I know the director of Tamers said he wanted to avoid it coming out like that, but if they were given almost total freedom to draw what ever they liked...i dont know. I can imagine them perhaps even killing some of the children just for the sake of drama. It would be bad...but then again, it would SELLTwisted! A westerner would either try to make it all as light as possible, with very litle violence or drama, or go all the way to HELLTwisted! Japanese would basicly split up the show between the light and the dark side. That is how i would imagine it. Toei especially would be capable of some pretty weird shitShocked
Last post June 3rd, 2009, please look at the date of the last post before posting
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
4 months. That aint to bad. Compared to what normal necro threads go through.
Yeah. I run this area so I'll allow it.