Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Debauchery
Aqua smiles and nodded her head. "Of course you can, sis." Aqua said, picking Ezri. "How is little sis doing today?" Aqua asked smiling, her tail wags behind her happily. 'Dad is going to mate with her first...I don't know she is going to enjoy it.' Aqua thought.
--------------------------
Flamer smiles a bit. "I wasn't thinking anything to bad." Flamer said, rubbing the back of his head. Flamer looked up at Aqua and Ezri. "I'm hoping that you are going to have a great day, sis." Flamer said as started to leave there room and started to walk into the living room.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crystal gasped when her eyes were covered. "Dad?" she asked. She then squeaked a bit when her breasts were squeezed. "Sure, Dad," she said when she was asked to help with breakfast. "How do I help?" she added on, believing she she knew the answer already.

---

Danton got out of his bed, stretched, and decided to see if his parents were awake. He walked through the halls naked and saw Jake playing with their mother. He chuckled to himself and moved on to another room, where he saw Aqua and Ezri. His penis was now quite hard.
Jake moaned softly as his mother grasped his sheath. Soon his half erect cock was fully hardened from the jolteon's touch. When his mother said she wanted him to try an impregnate her he lost control of the illusion and image of his father faded as she turned over. It was like a dream come true; because he thought he would never hear those words uttered by his mother, "Do.... you... really want me too knock you up?" he asked thinking he miss heard his mother.
----------------
Casey Chuckles some Crystal agreed to help him. "First I want you gather up your other two sister since they are going to help decide what's for breakfast," he murred as while he ran his paws down her side slowly as he touched her hips. "Also if you want you can tell your sister's that you three will be spending some quality time with me after breakfast," he murred wanting to take each of them for the first time himself if they were willing to give him their maiden hood to him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Moira blinks and rubs her eyes,"Jake? You're getting better at those illusions.
She rolls back over, lifting one of her legs,"I guess the secrets out, Come here Jake," She presented herself to her son, her sex still a little wet from Casey,"Give me a new litter, son," She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezri nuzzled her big sisters chest, cuddling in,"I'm so excited Aqua, i feel so special today," Like this corny birthday cards, She'd only turn thirteen once.
She was practically shivering with excitement.
[Image: penulum.jpg]
The OCA
Aqua smiles and nuzzles the top of Ezri's head. "I know, Ezri. All your brothers and sisters are happy for you." Aqua smiles, than looking at Danton, her eyes narrow a bit. "Isn't that right, Danton?" Aqua said, ready to use bubblebeam if she needs to.
---------------------------------
Flamer walks into the living room, looking at Casey and Crystal. "Morning dad, morning sis." Flamer said, smiling, happy that Ezri is the age. "Do you guys need help or anything?" Flamer asked, trying to be helpful.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crystal moaned a bit when her father's hands roamed down her sides. "Oh dad..." she said. She grew a bit colder at his touch. "Sure, I'll get the others," she said. She stood up and began walking to the other girls' room. She saw her twin brother standing there, looking a bit afraid.

Danton backed away slowly. "Hey, let's not do anything harsh..." he said, hating to be wet. He found himself back against the wall. Crystal went into the room, rolling her eyes after seeing her easily freaked out brother freaking out. "Hey, Dad needs your help, you two," she said.
Casey nodded when Flamer said good morning, "Good morning and not really but why don't you get your Danton and head to our room and help Jake with mom?" the leafeon suggested with a wink to youngest son.

He then made his way to the kitchen and waited for his daughters to show up. He knew what Ezri liked but wanted to keep his sons from taking his little girls before he been with them first.
------
Jake was amazed still that his own mother as he soon got on his knees. He brought a paw up to his mother's neither lips and began to caress them. He soon pushed two fingers into her sex and began to pump them out while he brought his muzzle close and sniffed her sex. he began to lick her clit some watching his mother's reaction.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ezri was first out, to excited not to dart straight to kitchen.
She ran up to her father, bouncing,"Do i get a birthday surprise daddy?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moira moaned and laid her head back, massaging her breasts,"Oh jake, you're almost as good as your father," She murred.
Her already wet slit was really wetting his fingers.
[Image: penulum.jpg]
The OCA
Aqua nodded her alright. "Alright, Crystal." Aqua said, getting off of the bed, going after Ezri to see their father. "I wounder what does he have planed for him, mainly Ezri." Aqua thought.
----------------------
Flamer grins and nodded his head. "Alright dad." Flamer said as he walks back to his two sister's bedroom, looking at Danton. "Danton, let go let Jake in mom's and dad's bedroom." Flamer said with a smirk, thinking with about fucking his own mouth had started to make his boxers tented.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crystal waited until everyone was out, then made her way back to the kitchen. "Okay, dad," she said after going into the kitchen. "We're all here, what do you want us to do now?" she asked, head turning a bit to the side. She scratched her arm, waiting for an answer.

Danton watched the three girls go down the hallway. "Damn..." He heard Flamer and turned around. "Sure thing, I guess," he said. His erection started to come back. "Ooh, I can't wait."