Join our server on Discord

Eevee Family Debauchery
Casey smiled at his youngest daughter as she scampered into the kitchen and jump into his arms just as he caught her. "Yes you will but do you want it now or wait till after breakfast for me to mate you and and your sisters for the first time?" he asked letting Ezri choose what the four of them would do first. He kissed his youngest daughter on the lips and pushed his tongue into her mouth flicking his tongue against hers in lustful and passionate kiss.
-----------------------------
Jake murred while he eat his mother pussy, "Thanks Mom and I will always be your little boy," he blushed as he took a few more licks. "I want you so badly mom," he said nervously blushing as he stood up his cock fully erect as he leaned down and kissed his mother on the lip passionately as he tried to push cock into her warm fold and missed his mark his cock gliding over her neither lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ezri blushed deeply,"I don't know daddy," She said.
She was scared of the idea, how big Casey is, the fact it's still her first.
She nervously chewed on her fingers,"I don't want it to hurt, daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moira, moaned, grabbing her sons shaft to rub the tip against her lips.
"Don't be nervous jake," She pulled him toward her until his tip managed to slide in and murred,"Just do what comes naturally."
[Image: penulum.jpg]
The OCA
Aqua smiles at Ezri. "Anytime you choose, I am happy with sis." Aqua said, smiling at her younger sister, her tail wags a bit.
---------------------------------------------------
Flamer walked over to his mother's and dad's bedroom. "Hey Jake, hey mom. Dad said that me and Danton can help you Jake with mom." Flamer said, removing his boxers, his cock throbs a bit, looking at Jake and their mom.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crystal waited for Ezri to decide. She looked around the kitchen, her tail twitching. She got kind of nervous being near her naked father. "Uhm... should I take off my clothes?" she asked,

Danton was behind Flamer as he talked with their mother. "Ooh, baby, yes..." he said, starting to masturbate his 6" cock. It was a nice shade of ebony black and was accompanied by a nice-sized pair of testes.