Join our server on Discord

New Method for RP Creation
I recently just had an idea and want to try it out. Its a method of creating an RP (plot) involving more than one person and hopefully everyone can get something from the RP.

Step One - We will figure out the aspects/factors/points of the rp. Each person names something they would like to see in the RP Example: M/S, General Setting (time period, where, etc), war, what kind of species allowed, etc.

Step Two - After we find out what each person wants one person starts out with a vauge plot idea using the settings everyone agreed on. After that the others decide what like and don't about that plot and alters it and so on until we get something everyone likes. After that someone creats the actual role play topic and well... roleplays?

(Note: I haven't done this before, it could fail... badly)

Sound good? I'll start.

---------------

(Role) Players are allowed any species they want, however the "weaker" ones are looked down on. A sort of Social Cast (sp?) System but with different species instead of wealth.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
I suggest this be moved to the R-what? section, where those who want to join can figure it out there. When its all done, we can start the actual RP here. That way it'd be less OOC and more IC, don't you think?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I agree with Ray's strangely logical post, and i think R-What technically covers this seeing as you can post threads there to test the water to see if the Roleplay would become popular.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I actually thought of that... right after I posted the topic, but I forgot how and/or if I can delete my own posts/topics
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
I don't think you can, just ask the relevant moderator politely to lock the thread.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds