Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic Reboot - New Members Welcome
We basically quit the old rp because Magus left, but I was hoping we could restart it with new RPers, so please, feel free to join!

We didn't have many members last time!

Alright, so this RP is about a special group of high school students...

These kids mysteriously obtained magic powers at the beginning of the school year. As they learn how to use these powers, the students take sides against each other, with many deciding to use their powers to take control over the others. The other students work to stop them.

Although these powers are great and vary between the students, they all share one thing in common.

They must be recharged through sexual acts.

The powers can range from elemental to joke powers that can be midly useful but completely hilarious. Try not to be over the top though, with something like "kills with sight" or something...

Basically, the RP involves how the students go about their school days, trying to fit in their recharges and normal lives while also dealing with the opposite side of the student body.

Other students without powers also become involved, although many do not know of the powers. The teachers are also kept out of the loop.

The evil faction is known as the WarLocks, a group bent on world domination. You don't have to be allied with them to be evil, but they're the organized syndicate.

Name:
Alliance: (Good or Evil)
Specifics of Recharge:
Physical Description:
Personality:

Here's mine for example:

Name: Megan Ankim
Power: Can control water with the wave of her hand. Able to make it rain or even cause tidal waves.
Alliance: Good

Specifics of Recharge: Power replenished through orgasm. Full recharge for intercourse, half recharge for masturbation. Becomes hornier the longer she goes without a recharge.

Description: A young thin girl of medium height. Long straight red hair, blue eyes. Wears a white short-sleeved T-shirt and blue plaid skirt. Knee-high dark blue socks and black shoes.

Personality: Megan is impulsive, being quick to rush into a situation without thinking. She has tendency to get angry for mild things, but is also easily seduced by hot guys. The angrier she gets, the hotter the water she controls becomes.

Name: Lex Art
Power: Erection Control - Can change the size of his penis at will.
Specifics of Recharge: Power replenished through orgasm. Full recharge for intercourse, half recharge for masturbation. Becomes hornier the longer he goes without a recharge, and begins to loose control of his power.

Description: Lex is a tall, moderately built teenager. He has short red hair and wide brown eyes (like a deer in headlights). He's wearing a dark blue, short-sleeved shirt, a pair of gray cargo shorts and black sneakers.

Personality: Lex is pretty much a genius, having a much greater understanding of how his ability and others' work. Lex is more of a follower, preferring to let other people make choices for him. He doesn't get angry very often, so when he does he basically explodes. He's a little embarassed by his power, but makes use of it as an extendable weapon.

Rules:

1. Human characters only.
2. Sex can not be had during class. One must excuse theirselves (and their partner) from class first. Masturbation can be done in class though.
3. Teachers will be portrayed by anyone willing to act as them in a scene, not counting people trying to be excused.
4. All the basic rules, no killing other members' characters without their permission....
5. NO AUTOMATIC DEATH POWERS

Not all of the students in this school have powers; most are oblivious. The teachers are also oblivious to the powers and recharging.

Students without powers may, however, know about someone else's powers, be involved in the recharging process, and be used by any member involved.
[Image: signature.png]
(Sex? Violence? High school? Count me in!)

Name: Liam Konpeki
Power: Can control the earth, specifically minerals. He can pull up diamond, but it takes a long time for him to get something like that.
Alliance: Evil
Specifics of Recharge: Orgasm brings a full recharge, masturbation brings half charge. The hornier he gets, he begins to lose control and mold earth at random times.
Physical Description: He's an incredibly tall student, having been part of a student transfer program. He's 6'7 and a bit on the chunky side, with snow white hair, but he's very strong.
Personality: Liam is a very kind soul, who'd rather try to talk things out than to fight. But, when a fight comes around his personality flips. He becomes ruthless, cunning and brutal like he's trying to sate a blood lust he has hiding under his kind demeanor. He's well read, and has an eloquent manner of speech. Outside of a fight, he's nice to everyone. But in a fight, he'll do anything to win.
Name: Havok knightwood
Power: cause a mild explosion at will from contact with hands.
Alliance: Evil
Specifics of Recharge: full recharge from orgasm, half recharge from masturbation. the hornier he is the more blood thirsty and insane he becomes.
Physical Description: eyes, red. hair, black. wears black denim jeans and a dark red t shirt, also wears a blood red trench coat.
Personality: slightly insane and likes to fight(also usually the one to cause them) highly intellagent and is a pyromaniac.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Name: Dark Leonheart
Power (If applicable): Can change into a dragon only for 5 mins
Specifics of Recharge: Power replenished through orgasm. Full recharge for intercourse, half recharge for masturbation. Becomes hornier the longer he goes without a recharge, and some of his dragon feeling starts to take over
Physical Description: Human: Stands 5'2" tall, has blood red hair, wears a white t-shirt, black pants with flames going up, blood red shoes and a black vest with flames going up
Dragon: stand 8 feet tall, has black skin with a blood red underbelly, paws and the tip of his tail
Personality: Friendly, stands up for his friends even if getting hurt, never blames anyone but his self if one of his friends gets hurt
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Alright, we're gonna get started now! If anyone else wants to join feel free! We could always use new RPers! Females are good too!

Also, if anyone wants to create a second character, that's fine too!

IC:

Megan walked down the hall to her locker and stopped at it, looking around the hallway. "Nope, no one else yet..." She turned to her locker and began to turn the dial.

(It's weird, I thought there'd be at least a few kids with powers, considering all the action over the summer... Let's hope that this also means there's no one who'll pick a fight...)

She pulled out a few books and closed her locker, then decided to take another look around at the passing crowd.

-----------------

Lex sat down in the back of the room and put his feet up on the desk. He looked around the room, checking to make sure no one was watching him, then turned his eyes to his crotch.

(It's nice to have something to pass the time with...) He watched as the tent in his pants steadily grew larger, then shrunk back down and became nonexistant. It changed size back and forth as he gritted his teeth, stopping any sounds that might arise from the pleasure.

OOC: Anyone with powers can tell if someone else has magic by a slight glow in their eyes. Other people can't see the glow.
Dark when to his locker to get some of his books and close his locker. He looks over at Megan, seeing the slight glow. Dark walk over to Megan. "So, you are one of the other people here that have some short of power." Dark whisper. "By the way, the name is Dark." Dark whisper again.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Havok walked down the hall pretending to read a book"oh how i wish i could just slaughter everyone, then i could have a little peace and and destruction" he thought as he continued to his next class watching people go by.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Meg turned to the boy and looked him up and down. (About time I found one...) "Quiet! Do you want everyone to hear?" She rubbed her forehead then calmed herself down. She stood up straight and extended her hand to shake his. "Yes, I am, but let's try to keep it on the down low... I'm Megan.

(Dark, huh? If that doesn't scream evil, I don't know what does...) "So what kind of power do you have, Dark?"

-----------------------------------

Lex gritted his teeth as he let loose his load, staining the front of his shorts. (Whoops... Better keep that out of sight...) He pulled his legs down under the desk, then opened up his bag, pulling out a list.

(Now let's see who we've got...) Lex had made a list of all the people with "the glow" he had noticed on the way to class. He read down it to a name he was familiar with. (Havok Knightwood. Obviously gonna be a little trouble pulling to my side, but we can't let that maniac run loose with any form of power...)
"Sorry." Dark whispered, rubbing the back of his head, shacking hands with her. "I can transform into a dragon for about 5 mins or so." Dark whispered, keeping his voice low.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Havok opened the door to one of the class rooms seeing someone else was in it."Hey, your names Lex right?". hopefully i'll get a good fight out of this guy. havok thought to himself as he sat down.
The OCA
Renamon's Army