Join our server on Discord

Sex Magic Reboot - New Members Welcome
Meg pulled Dark into a large stall and locked the door. She pressed him against the wall and began kissing him patiently, while one of her hands lowered to pull her soaked thong to the floor. She broke the kiss for a second and looked him in the eyes. 'Finger me..."

OOC: This is the last post I'm making until Havok or Amonkoudo posts. Where is Amon anyway? Feel free to post one more time though, Dark.
[Image: signature.png]
Dark kisses meg back, dark looks back into her eyes. "Alright." Dark said as he starts to put his finger into her pussy as his cock starts to go hard and make a tent in his pants.

OOC: OK, I'm not sure where Amon is.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
ooc:sry guys been busy.

ic:"i want to be able to leave trails of blood behind me, without trouble from you of course." havok replied taking out a deck of cards.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
OOC: May I join?

Name: Holly White
Power (If applicable): Vectors (Think Elfen Lied- the horns) Has multiple hands that are made of telekinetic powers. Currently she has six, but the older she gets the more she will get and the longer they will become. And minor healing powers. Her power is a little unstable and if she doesn't recharge at least every three days or use her powers carefully, they may go berserk.
Alliance: (Good or Evil): Middle??
Specifics of Recharge: Must be with a guy, the more guys at once the better...
Physical Description: Pale skin, bright almost silver-blue eyes, black hair that falls to her hips and ends in loose curls. She has a pentagram star cut scar on her lower back.
Personality: Quiet and unsure most of the time, unless she's fighting. Then she is cool and calculating.
The OCA
OOC: Don't know if this RPG is alive. It's been almost a year since the original post~ always check dates, it might save you time!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds