Join our server on Discord

LICD stuff.
For the people who've read Least I Could Do, the webcomic by Ryan Sohmer and Lar Dezousa, I'm not sure if they've ever seen their animated work, but here's one that really made me crack up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CjjC7B6v8Y&feature=channel

Gotta love beating the crap outta emo people.

Say, does anybody know anything about the upcoming animated series of this webcomic? I'm rather surprised they're actually gonna turn it into something like a TV show, both surprised and impressed in fact; never have been one to imagine such a great graphic comic being turned into a series- unless for Garfield and Mafalda (Argentina stuff) I guess. But this one's epic!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh god I remember this. XD It made me laugh so hard the first time! Least I Could Do and Looking For Group are freaking awesome webcomics!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, there great animations, if you haven't seen it check out where is the head. But I seriously doubt there'll be a movie any time soon. LFG was due one last summer as shown in the slaughter your world video, and so far all we've seen is a paradoy set video.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I know this site. The Sunday ones are always funny as it's just too perfect for a person.
Well, I saw the opening sequence to LICD Animated. It was pretty cool, and I'd even compare its quality to that of any generic opening, heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hah, think that could happen to every emo in their own room. Very true stuff
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I heard Where is the head and cracked up. LICD is just great.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The pets one is just plain wierd though, funny but wierd.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz