Join our server on Discord

Wild Arm's Private rp Idea
Have any of you heard of the Wild Arms series and wouldn't mind making a private rp loosely base off of the games?

The first three are more of a western like setting. This will play a heaver part in the the idea I have. But what makes this different than the other games we will have evolving shapeless weapons of living metal kinda like the original main character if the first wild arms game.Yet what will make it different is the weapons we will be using each of us will have an arms weapon but what make them different they each take on a from the wielder chooses. So if your character likes swords his arm would be a sword and so forth. As for the Mediums that house the power of the guardians(gods) in the they will do single powerful attacks similar to summons in Final fantasy and give us magical powers.

The thing I just got a basic idea of how I want the rp to go for us so past the intro I will need some help with it if your interested?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Arms_(series) that is the link to the wiki to give you a idea about the games themselves

The basic idea concept would be for four treasure hunters that join together to raid some sacred temple of the Elw's and be entrusted with the sacred task saving the world from an unknown evil.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Profiles:

Name:
Species: No dragons but I will allow drakes
Description:
Class: can be pretty much what you want it to be. Magic users are called crest users. If you want a character like Tim Rhymeless from Wild Arms 2 then you can be a elw(elf like being who is truly one with nature) Or a Baskar villager(one who continues to watch over nature after the Elw's left the world)
Skills: one two skills at most and have an unique way of learning your skills
Bio:

If anyone has any question go on and ask them please?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: "Mugen no Katana" ("Unlimited" Katana)

Species: Human

Description:

[spoiler=Katana][Image: Blade_by_kidkidkidkid.jpg][/spoiler]

Class: Razor Phantom (Assassin/Swordmaster Cross)

Skills: Katana can learn skills by reading secret arts tomes, killing enemies, or understanding nature.

Bloody Blossom - Her blade glows dark red, and when she stabs it on a surface, multiple glowing red blades jut out of it. Like, if she stabs the ground, blades impale targets from the ground, but not from the walls. If she stabs a wall, blades can come out of that wall only, and not other walls. The same effect happens when she stabs a person.

Bloody Rain - By throwing one of her swords near targets, dark red blades compromised of solid energy randomly rains down in a small area around the sword at the speed of machine gun fire.

Bio: Katana is a mysterious mercenary who was rumored to have been taught how to fight by demons since she was a little girl.

~ ~ ~

Name: Xerverius Valeriu

Species: Vampirethrope (Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid)

Description:

[spoiler=Cloaked][Image: Vampire_by_RM73-1.jpg][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Uncloaked][Image: 1248986501crocdragon89_vladimir.png][/spoiler]

Class: Night Slayer (Hunter/Mage Cross)

Skills: Xerverius can learn more skills by consuming blood.

Scourge of the Night - Unleashes a swarm of energy bats to raze multiple targets to the ground.

Impaler - If his blood is spilled, dark red spikes shoot out of where ever it stained to impale nearby targets. When they impale a target, they sprout more spikes, and those spikes sprout thorns, making it nearly impossible to pull it out without dying.

Bio: Xerverius is a rather lighthearted person, but hides the heart of a cold-blooded killer. A perfect gentleman, he came from a family of aristocrats who were rumored to have been slaughtered well over 200 years ago. He disregards this and says its just rumors. His agendas and goals are largely unknown, but he has a strange dislike for monsters and 'dark creatures'. He is a mercenary and is severely arachnophobic (afraid of spiders).
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers