Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Call (Kyosan/Mian RP)
(OOC: Ah, don't worry about the wait. We can continue!)

Kyosan, with a small nod and smirk, confirmed what he wanted as he gently began to help her lift her top away- his muzzle still trying to eagerly nuzzle and lick at her neck teasingly while guiding a claw down to her thigh, rubbing tenderly across the inner side before murmuring. "You don't need to call me Sir... the formalities make me sound more then I am."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ah, uhm, v-very well, sir Kyosan. I mean, Kyosan." Rose said awkwardly. She slid out of her long white mage's coat, and then, blushing furiously, removed her white top, exposing her simple white bra, and rather unimpressive breasts beneath.

Her skin tingled where the dragon's claw traced its way along the inside of her thigh, and she ran her own hand down his muscled, scaly arm in response. Edward, peering out from behind his tree, gasped at his sister's actions. He had never seen her act so bold!
"Wow sis... I guess if this is how we get the dragon's help, i can't complain..." He muttered, unable to look away from the sight.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Mmhh..." Kyosan paused, overlooking the white mage gently while running his claws softly along her, gently yet teasingly while snaking his fingers to her panties gently. "You're really beautiful, Rose." He complimented kindly, before then nearing her gently and giving her a soft kiss, his tail wagging eagerly behind him.

In a split second, a small shuffle of the bushes moved, before a claw covered Edward's mouth for a moment. "Hmm, I can't leave poor you on your own." The voice belonged to a doppleganger of Kyosan, who had suddenly formed inside the bushes quietly. Removing his claw a few moments later, he chuckled. "So, Edward. Is there anything you'd like to know?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I.. thank you sir Kyosan. I mean, Kyosan! Oh, it's too difficult! But - ahh!" Rose babbled, as the dragon's hand neared her panties. These kind of sensations were all but brand new to the young white mage, and she was finding it hard to even remember their quest! Her slender hands moved to Kyosan's chest, sculpted and hard, while her body shivered under his touch.

"GAH?! How the hell?! But you're over there!" Edward exclaimed, eyes wide as he regarded Kyosan's clone. However, his surprise soon wore off, as the young boy was quite talented in black magic, and knew such a thing was probably an easy task for a powerful dragon.
"Anything i want to know? Well, ignoring your clone raping my sister, i wanna know if you really ARE all that tough. You know the Ilyanians have defeated the neighbouring kingdom of Gra, right? And our kingdom is next. Can you really help us?" The black mage asked skeptically.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Mmhh... don't worry. Call me what you like then...." Kyosan whispered, hoping to ease her nervousness, as his claws grasped lightly at her innocent white panties. Moving slowly, he let one claw slide up her body once more, carressing her silky skin once more while embracing her into a soft kiss, letting his other claw slowly ease down her panties.

"Well, I can give you a fine example if you wish. After all, as far as you know... dragons are proud, are they not?" The doppleganger of Kyosan chuckled. "Although I am at half power since I'm merely a magical cast of myself, I can still perform a feat of which you'd find... most interesting." He then offered his claw and chuckled. "Let us find the biggest monster here, and I'll show you if I can take it out indeed."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds