Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Call (Kyosan/Mian RP)
"Well, just so long as you're aware what that means- then that's fine by me." Grinning softly, the dragon then proceeded to kneel before them, lowering his head before then speaking confidently. "I'll offer my help."

With a more childish smirk, he then chuckled and wrapped his arms around Rose- cuddling her close. "And in the meanwhile we can get to know each other better! Doesn't sound wrong at all to me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
'I, uhm, that is to say...' Rose stammered as the dragon's arms encircled her. Although Kyosan was intimidating and powerful, he was undoubtedly attractive. Even though she was young, Rose felt quite enamoured with the rippling muscle and friendly superiority of the dragon.

'You... uhm, you may take what you wish of me...' She said, blushing furiously.

Edward merely laughed, although he wasn't entirely comfortable with the dragon taking advantage of his sister right in front of him.

'You want me to leave for a bit? As long as you don't dare hurt her, i don't mind.' He said awkwardly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hm, if you want. Don't worry, I'm not going to be hurting anyone anytime soon." Kyosan laughed playfully as he peered out of the corner of his eye towards Edward, before turning back to Rose, smiling softly. "Don't be so formal. Just... be yourself." He chuckled, his tail wagging behind him as he rested his head on her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Edward merely grunted, but turned and started trudging off through the wood.

'Uhm, ah, Edward, don't go too far!' Rose called, awkwardly patting the dragon's scaly head.

'M-myself? It's difficult to be myself in such a situation, you're rather intimidating, sir Kyosan!' The girl said, laughing nervously.

"Well, don't think of me as something intimidating." Kyosan laughed softly, murring to the gentle patting to his head as he nuzzled Rose's cheek back lightly, giving her back a light carress. "I don't know, think of me as... a child, of sorts. Because technically of sorts I am." He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(OOC: Kyoooooo, just fyi, Rose is hardly going to take the initiative here, y'big palooka. ^^)

'A... child? But... you're so big! If you're really just a child like me... i suppose you're not that scary. And of course, you've given me no cause for alarm... Oh! I haven't offended you, sir Kyosan? I'm still so unsure of how to act in such a... situation...' Rose said, her blush darkening in the awkward dragon and child embrace.

Edward stomped noisily away from the two, stopping behind a tree not too far away.

'I can't just leave her... let's see what that dragon's got planned. He may be legendary, but he seems like a bit of a dummy...' The black mage muttered.

(OOC: Don't worry, I figured that. :P)

Kyosan smirked softly, giving a short wag of his tail before pouncing the White Mage to the ground- softly landing on top of her before beginning to eagerly nuzzle at her neck - murring quietly. "That's just in dragon years anyway. Anywho, I'd rather get to know you... a whole lot better then just by your name." He chuckled dryly, his claws carressing over her body slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(OOC: Kyosan! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, but i'm back, so can we continue this? I'll post tomorrow, okay? I'm just going out, but you can count on me! ^^)

(OOC: Tomorrow? Doesn't seem like it, but okay XP /sarcasm)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rose gasped as she ended up on the ground, Kyo on top of her. Her gasp turned to a sort of moan as he caressed her. The girl had made up her mind, having finally figured out exactly what the dragon wanted. She would give herself to him, in order to save her country. And at any rate, Kyosan seemed genuine and caring, so the young white mage didn't mind him taking what he wanted of her.

The girl, blushing furiously, began sliding her shorts down her legs.
'S-Sir Kyosan... please... you are w-welcome to anything i have to offer, if you will indeed save our kingdom.' The white mage stammered, her shorts reaching her ankles, her pure white panties now on show as she began to slide her top upwards, the dragon's hands all over her skin making her tingle and blush.

(OOC: Can we keep playing Kyo? I'm sorry i'm useless, but you love me anyway, don'tcha?)