Join our server on Discord

Welcome, New Minions!
SVF: *Has a violent fangasm, before settling down, clearing his throat* I suppose we take our missions from the boss lady up there! *points at LadyDevimon* Welcome very much to the group! Please pick a digidestined or digimon to pwn.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
LadyD : *looking from her throne* ...where did the grey one go?

Renny: he said something about working on the Trans-Dimensional portal, and he ran off.

LadyD : ...whatever. First order of business, my new minions, we need to capture Hypnos in the 03 Universe. Who wants to kill some humans?

*meanwhile*

Cowboy: *in front of the Trans-Dimensional Portal, watching box after box of cigarettes come through* ...this is bullshit. There aint a pack of Winstons anywhere on this planet!

Voice from the other side of the portal: ...couldn't you just buy some on earth?

Cowboy: ...I don't have earth money....

Voice: *laughs* ...get a job then.

Cowboy: ...bite me.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I do, leave the boy with the guilmon to me. *stands up, bows as starts to walk away*

Dark: *bows and follows me*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Crimson: I was promised bouts of random destruction in the name of sexy evil! Not smart and tactical assaults against the enemies of sexy evil. Oh well, I'll compromise. *starts to aim a satellite laser towards the Hypnos HQ before he hands the controller to Lady Devimon* Go ahead, mistress. It will atomize Hypnos in a glorious explosion. Plus they'll be dead!

Zorromon: *holding a more mature Rika in his arms, the teenager bound and gagged as she struggled in his arms* I caught one of the digidestined. Can I keep her as a pet?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cowboy: *walks back in, arms full of boxes of cigarettes. He drops them at the sight of the mature Rika* oh, you had BETTER share that with the class.

LadyD : *looks at the remote* ...eh. Big lasers in space are for the lazy. We want them to KNOW who attacked them.

Renny: *sighs* ...does anyone have the Evil Mastermind Rulebook? I think we might need it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
A black kitty with bat wings and red eyes entered through the main door of the castle flying straight to LadyDevimon.

DevilGatomon: LadyDevimon-Sama. I can't believe my eternal rival AngelGatomon is still so weak, I always kick her ass easily *Expressing Disappointment*

LadyDevimon: Is that why you are almost always disappointed after fighting against her? Don't you like winning easily?

DevilGatomon: I prefer more difficulty in the fights; the easy fights are bored at least for me.

LadyDevimon: Bored? Don't you want to take advantage of her weakness to kill her?

DevilGatomon: I just wanna kill her in an equal fight. If I killed her so easily, the honour of winning wouldn't be the same.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
SVF: *tosses the shodowy veil off him, revealing himself to be a 5'0 cartoony, anthropomorphic coyote* Okay, do you wanna see what I got you for your den-warming party?

*a group of Phantomon wheel in a pair of wooden torture tables with Tai and Matt bound and gagged on them, naked, and covered in honey. Gabumon and Agumon are cramped together in a small round, spiky cage suspended above the ground between both tables.*

Ray: Underage boys! *lifts their digivices up* God, these things are ancient! *crushes them both in his paws* And the honey isn't for you to lick off, it for the bulldog ants! -Unless you want to lick it off.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*walks back in, a few cuts, nothing to bad, has a broken golden D-Power on my belt, have a KO's Takato over my shouder* It wasn't bad untill they Biomerged together. *tossing Takato infront of me, bowing down*

Dark: *follows, a few cuts as well, toss Guilmon infront of him, looks at DevilGatomon, whistles a bit to his self*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark Shiva: *the ice human, appeared, dressed in a black kimono, with red patterns over it. her hair a dark blue instead and her eyes dark blue as well* how about just simply frozen the enemies to death? *she murmurs softly while producing an ice ball in her hand*
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here's a picture of DevilGatomon (AngelGatomon's dark version) using her special attack "Darkness Shot"

[Image: DevilGatomon__Darkness_Shot_by_A16F04V90.png]
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions