Join our server on Discord

Welcome, New Minions!
*a boy and digimon, black as night, walk into Lady Devi's fortress*

Darket: Um... is this where the new recruits show up?

Negamon: Yeah, we heard the boss was a really hot fuck.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
*a lone tigress steps out of the shadows*

Hi. Cowboy is no longer a part of this collection, So I will be in charge under our Mistress now. My name is Sable. That is all you need to know.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
*The same cartoonish coyote from before pounces and attaches to Darket and Negamon's legs in a hug, effectively linking them together like manacles.*

Craze E. Coyote: Welcome welcome welcome welcome to the group! I'm your welcoming committee but I'm sure you don't care so here's your customary introductory pamphlets! *hands them each a pamphlet with LadyDevimon looking suggestively dominant with a whip printed on the cover* It includes alllll you need to know about this little organization, and FAQs about wanting a slice of devil lady pie! *cheerily* The answer is no!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Strolls in looking high and mighty in her adult form and her new evil uniform* Where is The queen? I have a reward. *throws a beaten 18 year old Hikari tied up in ribbons to the ground in front of everyone* I was honestly hoping for more of a challenge from her..

Diva: *Drags in an even more beaten and bound Angewomon* Tch, what do ya expect from a blonde bimbo and her cheap tease of a master? I'm the most powerful and beautiful of all female digimon, even among my own fellow ladydevimon I'm feared and admired! *laughs as she kicks Angewomon*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Craze E: You were honestly expecting a teenage girl to be much of a challenge? *Opens his closet and the bound and gagged forms of Rika, Mimi, Sora, Yolei, Zoe and even Nene and Akari spill out of it, practically naked except for belts tastefully and strategically placed over their privates* I just hit them all with a mallet! *Produces a humorously huge cartoon wooden mallet from behind his back, tipping over from the weight and snickering*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers