Join our server on Discord

I Choose You!
Maxwell nodded and gave a short smile before he walked down towards apartment 707, wondering who he would be rooming with. Once he finally found his room after wandering the corridors, he entered and noticed a trio of trainers already inside. "707, right? The name's Maxwell, or Max if you'd like. It's nice to meet you all." He set his bag down on the ground before getting a better look at his roommates.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Awesome!" Karomaru cheerfully jumped with a big grin, before he greeted Mian with a handshake and then nodded to the other two, "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Karomaru. I hope we'll all get along well!" he smiled, before continuing, "So... You guys must be pretty strong! Getting all the badges..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He nodded towards Karomaru before telling him, "Yeah, I guess so, but I guess we'll all find out once we start battling later on." Maxwell then came up with an idea and asked the others, "Say, this apartment is really large. How about we let all of our Pokemon out and show them off a little."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Far as I know none, which is why I'm putting a lock on the minifridge." Shaun joked, "Yo, Daisy, how much sugar've you had today?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, that sounds just right." Karomaru grinned at the invitation, actually having been waiting for it, "I'm sure Shinji wants some fresh air after all that travelling!" he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy giggled wildly, slapping Shaun hard on the back.

'You're such a joker! But really, Zeal, you wanna see my balls? I don't know if we're really ready to take our relationship to that stage...' She said, waving one hand randomly in the air.

'Oooh, what the hey, looky!' She called, dropping all four of her Pokeballs on the ground.

They burst open, revealing a Charizard, a Houndoom, a Bellossom and a Machamp.

'This is Zardy, Grimmy, Bloomy and Musclehead! Say hello guys! And- omigosh! Musclehead!' The girl was distracted from introducing her Pokemon at the sight of the massive erection straining against the Machamp's briefs.

'That is SO INAPPROPRIATE! We have COMPANY!' She shrieked.

'Nice to meetcha Max! And i suppose i could show off my super-cute Pokemon, it'll be the last time you guys see 'em before they kick your asses!' He joked, throwing each of his Pokeballs in the air in turn.

'Come on out, Midori, Cosmie, Arai and Chou!' He called as a Vileplume, a Starmie, an Arcanine and a Clefable appeared.

all i ever wanted was the world.

It seemed that Daisy wasn't the only one distracted by it, as it seemed the meek trainer was oggling that massive erection, while licking his lips a bit a blush on his cheeks. "Um, I'm going yo have to keep one of my pokemon in its pokeball..." He really wasn't sure how Blaze-chan would react to seeing such a big thing right in front of it. Reaching off of he belt, he threw three balls into the air, in a flash of light a rock stood on the ground. Shedinja was just kinda of flaoting there, his eyes unmoving as he seemed to be taking and scanning the area.

There was a shimmer of the lgiths before it blacked, out the floor colapsing beneath them. The trainer just sighed a bit. "Casket-kun, Matso stop now..." There was what sounded like an 'Aww...' sound, before the room shimmered proving it was all just a psychic trick, as spirtomb came out his rock with a wicked grin. And Matso just flaoted from out of the wall, giggling to itsself insanely.
OOC: Note: I edited a few Pokemon names, kinda forgot to say.

IC:

"Alright! Shinji! Come out!" Karomaru said with a smile, hurling his pokeball up in the air lazily.

As the catching tool popped open, a gigantic Garchomp made itself present beside Karomaru. The special thing about this earth dragon was the fact that unlike generic wild ones, Shinji's arms appeared to have been worked-out to the point of agony, same for his legs, for all of his four limbs bulged with thick muscle instead of the generic thin-like arms showing that obviously, this pokemon had been dearly focused in the effort of Attack and Speed. "RAWR!" Shinji gave out a roar, before he stretched and flexed into a comfortable position, "Ahhh, man! I hate that cramped up thing." he said, then looked down at Karomaru, "Yo, got any food?" he said, idly looking away from the girls as his stomach worried him more.

"Hmm..." Karomaru looked up at his giant companion, trying to understand him as poke-language wasn't very easy to decipher, "What? You aren't shy in front of people. You want to go back inside?" he said, showing Shinji's pokeball to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC. I'm sorry. I have to drop out. I recently got a second job and I can't be on as much. :/
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
"Say, your Garchomp looks really healthy, it looks more burly than the ones I've seen in the Pokedex. Your team looks nice as well, Mian." After taking a moment to observe their pokemon, Maxwell grabbed the leftmost pokeball from his belt. "Guess I'll show you all my first pokemon, Nikolai."

He threw the pokeball to the ground before a beam of light escaped the spherical container, revealing a young Flygon who appeared to be looking for something. While his hide of green scales was ordinary enough, Nick had blue markings and blue eyes unlike the typical red Flygon. After looking towards Shinji and Mian's team, he sighed in relief before turning towards Maxwell. (Man, thanks chief. I thought you were going to team me up with that crazy Eve again.) He shivered a little as he remembered the rough Tyranitar girl.

Not quite understanding his pokemon and his speech, Maxwell told the others, "Well he seems happy to meet you all at least."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions