Join our server on Discord

I Choose You!
Trainer

Name: Tory Tigumi
Orientation:Bi
Appearance: http://zerostrifex.deviantart.com/art/Sh...-109095997
Personality: A some-what weak willed person, mostly caving in to pressure, and most of the time looking worried.

Pokemon

Name: Matso
Species: Gengar
Orientation: Bi

Name: Blaze-Chan
Species: Charzard
Orientation: Gay

Name: Tenshi
Species: Shedinja
Orientation:Straigt

Name: Casket-Kun
Species:Spiritomb
Orientation:None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tory had came early and had gotten his room as to avoid the line, he was too nervous around large groups which made the thought of having to go and compete in front of so many people a very disorienting idea. He had currently decided to go down to the pool in only a pair of blue swim trunks, he glanced around a few times before sliding into the hot tub letting out a sigh of relaxation.
(Streets)

"Ah, thank you very much!" Karomaru bowed to the informative officer, having arrived sort of late along with a few accounted for ones. "Great, at least they gave me a map of this place..." he blinked, seeing nearly uncountable numbers of apartments lined up and spreading across the place, "At least it's not so crowded..." the young boy optimistically told himself, before he started for his designated room, "Bet I'll find the apartment in no time!" he grinned to himself.

(707)

"Hello?" Karomaru stepped in, his backpack being held by the straps in one hand and the map on the other as he noticed the others, "Don't tell me this isn't 707. It would be the thirteenth time..." he sighed in defeat.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rose looked up at gave a small wave."No this is 707...."She looked at him for a moment before remembering her manners. She stood and gave him a small bow. "I'm Rose. It's nice to meet you."
[Image: mybanner4732033817e7ead4.jpg]
Renamon's Army
(OOC: Uhm, uhm, Shadow? I think you mighta got a little confused, Daisy's in your apartment, no boys were there when you entered. So, just to clarify for everyone...

Mian - 707, Daisy - 99, Zeal - 99, Karomaru - 707, Rose - 707, Shaun - 99 and i'ma put Maxwell in 707 and Tory in 99. I thought it might be easier not to have everyone together, you know? Maybe i shoulda split it up more, like two or three to an apartment... whatever!

Oh, and it's cool that you signed in early, Mochi, but you still gotta stay in Apartment 99!

And one final thing! Angemons woman, you totally ignored Mian! How cruel! Let's pretend you said hello, m'kay?)

IC:

(Resort)

'Maxwell? Please hurry to Apartment 707, you'd better not be this late for the matches or you'll be disqualified!' An irate Officer Jenny told the boy, handing him his map.

(707)

Mian laughed at the boy's comment.

'Sounds like you had a rough time getting here? This place is totally huge though, so i guess it's to be expected...' He said, before following Rose's example and holding out his hand to Karomaru.

'My name's Mian! What's yours?'

(99)

'Wow! That's a wierd name! It's super nice to meetcha Zeal!' Daisy cried, grinning widely at the boy.

'And you said you were Shaun? That's an ordinary name, huh? But it's just as nice to meet you too!' The girl babbled.

'I am Daisy, Pokemon Trainer extraordinaire!' She announced, leaping up onto the coffee table.

'Oh, also, it looks like we have another roommate...' Daisy said, pointing at Tory's belongings from atop the table.

all i ever wanted was the world.

And speaking of Tory, it seemed it was at that moment he had came back in, before noticing there was more popel in his room, his face lit up a bright red it seemed that he felt even less comfortable in the pair of swim trunks he was wearing. The trainer's face turned to a look of panic, had he been given the wrong room. "Ah, I'm so sorry, I was told this room...I'll leave..." He quickly went forward to grab his things and evacuate the room trying at the same time to look as small as possible. Grabbing his bags, he quickly slid on a black tee-shirt, and started to walk toward the exit.
"Okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and hide all the mountain dew from you. Don't think you need anymore caffeine or sugar." Shaun smiled, stepping infront of Tory, "What's the matter? It's a big room, what don't wanna share with anybody or something?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"W-what? No!" He said, shaking his head franticaly. " I thought t-this was your room..." The trainer had an emmbarressed blush on his face, since he had automaticly assumed he hads did something wrong he didn't even consider the fact that he would have roommates as he hadn't been informed of any.
'The big guy's right! You can't just wander off, kiddo! Where will you stay if you leave? We're your roommates, so you're really lucky! What's your name? Mine's is still Daisy!' The girl said, jumping off the table and standing behind Shaun, peering around the man to look at Tory.

all i ever wanted was the world.

He breifly wondered if the girl had drank too much coffee, though he quickly scolded himself for thinking bad about his roommate. "M-my name is Tory..." Says meekly, if one saw his pokemon they would think just how he didn't seem to fit in the image of his intimidating figures. He looked up at his male roommate. "Um, how much sugar has she had?" It seemed even his meek demeanor was over taken by curiousity.
"I'm not sure, the name is Zeal." Zeal said, getting an idea. "Hey, we shound show our main pokemon." Zeal said, grabbing Dark's pokeball.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds