Join our server on Discord

I Choose You!
Daisy glared at Zeal and Tory.

'Gah! Clingy much?! Tch, i suppose you can follow us along, if you have to.' She said, linking her arm with Shaun's.

'Huh? Heeey, your Gardevoir called me cute! Awwh, she's my new favourite Pokemon!' The girl squealed, smiling at Gardenia.

'Wanna eat here? I think they've got sushi!' Daisy called out, spotting a trendy looking bar.

'Wow, your Pokemon seem pretty confident! But still, i've got faith in my team. Don't count me out just yet!' The boy said, grinning at his companions as they entered the building.

The place was packed, trainers of all kinds talking loudly, exchanging techniques and showing off their Pokemon.

'Whoaaa... Everyone looks so skilled! This tournament is gonna be so much fun!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Heh. Well, they got the right to be here for a reason." Karomaru clarified, and pointed over to the burger joint, "There it is!"

Shinji, on the other hand, forwarded the conversation with Nikolai, "Heh! Not bad, but I bet I can take you down with just a single swipe!" he boasted with a fangy grin, "I'm the best when it comes to physical attacks!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nikolai laughed a little and grinned towards Shinji. (Yeah, I've heard that one before. I'm pretty strong too, you know. Eh, I can prove it to ya after lunch. Let's eat, buddy.) He entered the burger bar and nearly drooled from the smell of delicious beef cooking.

"Hey, settle down, Nick. The waitress won't even understand you if you try and order something." He sighed at his Flygon's eagerness before he looked up towards the menu. "Hmmm, what to get, what to get? They all look good."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Anywhere's good with me, just hope they have a salad bar. Gardenia and Shiro are vegetarians after all." Shaun said, scratching Shiro a bit behind the ears.

Gardenia smiled slightly, This girl's definately got potential. she thought to herself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Aaaight! If this dies on me, i'm gonna develop a complex, and start crying myself to sleep every night! Not really, but you get the idea. If you're playing, play, and if not, get outta my life! Well, no, not really that either. Let's just do our best, m'kay? I'll speed stuff up, and mix things up a bit. Please prepare for turbulence.)

'Attention trainers! Due to unforseeable circumstances, the initial matches will be held tonight! If everybody could proceed immediately to the stadium, you will be paired up with a rival trainer. As the first matches are double battles, you and your partner will battle against another pair of trainers. Remember, although you will be working together tonight, you may face each other later! Thank you for your co-operation, and apologies for all our mistakes! We're truly doing our best out here!' Came Nurse Joy's voice over the intercoms positioned all over the resort.

'Hey, Max, Karo, you guys hear that?! We get to fight tonight! Aaaah! I'm not ready!' Mian said anxiously, running his hands over his Pokeballs.

The whole joint had erupted at the announcement, trainers running around and Pokemon being called back and called out.

'We'd better go, i hope i get paired with somebody strong!' The boy said, looking worried.

'Oh? No way! Shaaaun! It's interrupting our daaaate!' Daisy wailed, stopping in the entrance to the bar as the announcement sounded throughout it.

'Zeal! We gotta go back for our horny Pokemon! Tory, Shaun, we'll meet you two there, okay? Let's all fight our hardest!' The girl cried, dashing back along the road they'd just walked.

"Whoa, that's kinda strange. Figured they'd give everyone a chance to relax after the travel here." Shaun looked back at his pokemon, "You guys all feeling up to a battle?"

They all nodded, except Shade, who howled in excitement.

He turned to chat a bit with Daisy, only to notice she had already bolted, "Whoa, she's fast," he thought aloud as he looked back and just barely spotted her through the crowd, "Oh well, let's go everyone. We'll meet 'em at the tournament grounds."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zeal ran with Daisy grabbing Krad's pokeball, ready to recall him as soon as he got back.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Oww man," Karo said, half a burger and a drink in his hands, "I'd been hoping to fill myself up. Good thing they had that eat-a-lot promo, huh Shinji!" he grinned up to his shark-dragon Pokemon.

"Oh yeah!" Shinji cheered while practically juggling the small burgers as he hurled them all into his maw, apparently not even taking chews, but swallowing them whole. "I think I'm gonna like this place!" the muscle-bound creature cheered, paying no attention to anybody nor any commotion.

"So uh... Mian," The boy turned to look at the other guy, "Think we should head for the stadium? I don't think we should be late." He said, exchanging looks between him and Maxwell.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Swallowing the last bite from his second burger, Maxwell nodded and agreed with Karo, "Good idea, we didn't come all this way just to get disqualified. Let's get going." He then looked around the burger bar before calling out, "Hey, Nick. You heard the PA, we have a battle coming up buddy."

(Aw, how about just one more burger? We don't usually eat this good on the road.) Nikolai then flapped up towards Max and tried to plead with him.

The trainer sighed softly before telling him, "We can eat later, dude. We've got a fight to win."

(Oh fine, it's about time for a little action anyways.) The shiny Flygon stretched as he started to prepare himself for the coming battle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Right! Uhm... it's this way! I think.' Mian said, stepping outside the building amongst the throng of people.

'Come on, come on!' He called, proceeding in the same direction as the rest of the frantic trainers.

'Musclehead! C'mon you big stud, we gotta go fight!' Daisy cried, throwing her Pokeball through the door of their apartment, recalling the Pokemon and immediately dashing in the opposite direction.

'Uhm, i go this way, don't i? Or maybe... Gah, screw it! I'ma run through here...' The girl muttered, climbing over a fence and running through a park.

*Stadium*

'Max! Karo! Looky! They're gonna pair everybody randomly... See that huge board up there? When your face appears on there, the face of your partner will also appear, along with the two trainers you're gonna be facing.' Mian explained, watching all the different faces appearing and being replaced as the computer cycled through the participating trainers.

Just as the boy finished talking, Maxwell's face flashed onto the screen, staying in place.

'Oh, oh! You're up already! Good luck man! We'll cheer for you!' Mian said, smiling.

Another three faces appeared, one beside Maxwell's, and another two opposite. A green-haired girl with a huge grin and a wink, and two other boys, one with long black hair and a pale complexion, and the other with short red spikes.

'Would the selected trainers please proceed immediately to the battleground!' Came a voice over the intercom.

*Stadium*

'Whaaaaaaaaat?! I just ran the whole way here, i'm too tired to fight just now!' Daisy screeched, watching her face appear next to a brown-haired boy's.

'Shaun had better be cheering for me in the crowd!' She muttered, stepping through the gates and walking out into the middle of the stadium as trainers filled up the stands surrounding the open space.

'Okay, fine, bring it on from anywhere!' She cried, raising her fist.

'Commencing the first Tournament match! Trainer Maxwell and Trainer Daisy versus Trainer Liam and Trainer Kai!' Nurse Joy's amplified voice called, as Liam and Kai walked onto the field opposite Daisy.

'Let's get this started!'
'You're going down!'