Join our server on Discord

I Choose You!
"Burger bar, sounds great to me." Maxwell smiled happily as his stomach growled lightly from the talk about burgers. "Let's go, guys." He flung the door to the apartment open, eager to get going.

Nikolai laughed a little before telling Shinji, (Well, my boss already agreed to give me something good. I'm sure yours will allow the same. After all, we're the ones who go out and fight just about everyday. It's only fair we eat well to keep up our strength.) He then smiled and started to walk alongside Maxwell, hungry for some lunch as well. (Hey boss, make my burger a double with swiss cheese and bacon!)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zeal looks over at Daisy. "Yeah, Krad is uselly the bold one in my team." Zeal said.

Krad goes on to his knees, as he started to put his hands around Musclehead's briefs, using a bit of his Psychic power to slowly rub Musclehead's cock, feeling his own cock going rock hard as the head of his cock starts to stick out of his dress.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
He chuckled nervously, his motive had been taken by fear. "I'm just kidding...." He said, walking to one of the bed, and sitting down on the bed. It was defenatily not a good idea to suck off the compettions pokemon, and common sense beat desire. "So what was your hardest gym battle?" Asks, shifiting nervously.
OOC: Since it'd be confusing with two gardevoirs I'm gonna change mine's name to Gardenia.

IC:

"Uh, wow, Hey you wanna go, check out the hotel?" Shaun suggested, feeling a bit awkward staying in the room, "Bet they have some interesting things around here." he added as he headed towards the door, his pokemon following behind him.

Gardenia floated up next to Daisy, using her psychic powers to probe the girls mind, she always enjoyed find a nice human girl to play with, she checked to see if she was not only interested in other girls, but also if she would be submissive.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mian walked alongside his two roommates, not sure whether he was lucky to be sharing an apartment with two attractive guys.

On one hand, they were, of course, two attractive guys, a definite positive.

On the other hand, it would make it hard to concentrate on the competition, which was, overall, why he was here.

'Uhm, so, you guys think you've got a chance of winning? There are thousands of talented trainers here, i was confident before, but now i'm not so sure...' Mian said thoughtfully.

'Hotel? There isn't a hotel, ya big palooka! That's why we're staying in these buildings. I wonder why they call them apartments though, makes 'em sound like they should be in flats, or something. Anyway, i'm starving, so you can buy me something, m'kay, Shaaaaun?' Daisy said smiling, recalling Zardy and Grimmy.

Bloomy came running towards the girl, who bent down and picked up the Bellossom, sitting her on her shoulder.

'I'ma leave Musclehead in your hands guys, Shaun and I are going on a date!' Daisy called, waving goodbye to Zeal, Tory and the Machamp.

Musclehead, meanwhile was feeling intensely wierd, as of course, the feeling of the psychic pleasuring his cock was wonderful, but also terrifying, as psychic power tended to scare the life out of the fighting type.

'Oh, and Tory? I've never had a hard gym battle. But if you're having a 'hard battle' right now, i'd suggest going with your feelings. That's how i made it here!' Daisy giggled.

'Shaun, does your Gardevoir want something?' Daisy whispered, looking nervously at the psychic Pokemon floating beside her as she walked out the door.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Alright, Can I come with you guys, so I get something to eat as well." Zeal said, nodding his head, returning Dark, Eiko, and Flamer.

Krad looks up at Musclehead. 'Don't worry, I won't hurt you. You are...attractive to me.' Krad said poketalk as he lower his head and starts to suck on the head of Musclehead's cock.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Hotel apartment don't care let's just go," Shaun said as he closed the door behind them, "This, isn't a date. Just didn't think sticking around would be fun." He looked over at Gardenia, raising an eyebrow, "Don't think so, she can be a bit friendly with people. I think she likes you." he smiled.

Yes, I do. Gardenia's voice whispered in Daisy's mind, You're quite cute, for a human.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mochis face was a furiously red blush, he quickly rushed out the room, not wanting to see what was coming next as he was embarressed. "Em, mind if I come?" Asks, not wanting to go back into the room, he blinked a bit. He had forgot his pokemon, he quickly went back in, returning them, before coming back out his face redder than before at thta sprint he did.
"Oh yeah!" Shinji cheered, nearly tackling Karomaru over as he prodded him down with one of his immense arms, "Hey Karo, I want ten burgers with everything in them!" he excitedly wagged his tail as he followed his master.

"Huh? Hey! Quit it, Shinji! Geesh, aren't you excited that we're going out to eat?" The boy laughed slightly at his pokemon's antics, "Hmm?" he cocked an eyebrow at Mian's question, "Uhh... well. I easily beat any gym leader on my way, I'd say a few accounted-for matches were sort of hard, but I guess when it comes down to it, it's easier to fight when you know what your opponent uses." He explained, "And here, it's definately gonna be tough to keep up with everyone without knowing what we're gonna face."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nikolai then looked towards Mian and smirked slightly. (Ha, me and my boss have been working for this for a long time. You'd better get the drive to win if you want to beat us!) The Flygon then walked beside his master, his eyes peering inside the windows of the burger bar.

Maxwell sweated a little as he was not quite sure what his pokemon said to Mian. "Heh, I think he was boasting again. Nick's strong, but maybe a little too arrogant." He then nodded towards Katomaru, fully aware of what he was talking about. "Yeah, that's true, but as long as your team's balanced, at least you'll have a good chance against any situation. Ah, anyways, lets go in, I'm starving over here." Max smiled towards the two before he entered the burger bar with his pokemon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions